©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Pahahahahaha that hilarious!
Nah my nuts are normal size if not a tad larger. Probably from hcg. But I can certainly tell a BIG difference. No drive feel kinda lethargic and want to sleep a lot, not really any sex drive. Really don't want to do anything at all. I sleep ALOT 2 or 3 naps a day I'm 14 days off now

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
Waxed and tanned starting last week feeling good bout the short class.

Hehehe. Back to the thread.

Ak

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so an update. I got my test results back. A recap of my cycle was test cyp 300 twice a week added in tren at 100 mg ed for about the last 5 weeks or so and used HCG 250 IU twice a week for the length of the cycle.
18 days after my last test shot before pct my levels were borderline low. She said it was about 345. Not as low as I expected but she did give me a script.
Now I didn't start losing the water weight from my cycle until about 4 days after that. Do u think my levels dropped a little more?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes I think you should have waited . But you will know for sure which is actually good so keep track of last pin and doseage so you will know exactly where you stand per the level you are at for the test. ..do I make sense? .lol.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok I just didn't want to wait to start my pct bc I didn't want to risk any gains. I like to do everything by a schedule.
At the last min the doc changed her mind and decided to wait 6 months to test again. Sucks
So u don't think my levels rose any at all after the test? Not even from my pct?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm getting my testosterone levels checked next Monday. What is the time of day when it will b lowest? And should I work out before I get it checked or will that effect it?

You need to check your testosterone levels in the morning. It is inconvenient to wake up, not eat, and go get a blood test done; but it is by far the most accurate way. Most endocrinologists will not even acknowledge your free & normal testosterone level readings unless it is done in the morning. This is something many doctors who prescribe the blood draws fail to take into account.