©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Russianstar: Any peptide or sARMS questions, i will answer them here.

pdelta

Oct 6, 2014
I have been considering using S4. It affects M1 receptors throughout the body. What is you assessment of the safety of this product.

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
I have been considering using S4. It affects M1 receptors throughout the body. What is you assessment of the safety of this product.

I wrote that original article how it affects the ocular receptor and changes dna transcription, rna re writes how the ocular receptor receives light.

It does permanently change your ability to see certain hues of orange and yellow

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
damn RS, i didnt realize who you were and how much knowledge you have , wow. sorry i even asked about how your gear was . feel like a dumbass now. im still a noob

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I do have one about the ghrp2. I've heard there is a saturation point of around 100mcg for a single dose. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks for the help....

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
I do have one about the ghrp2. I've heard there is a saturation point of around 100mcg for a single dose. What are your thoughts on that? Thanks for the help....

Well I have used 100mcg and 250 mcg its effects on ghrelin get stronger the bigger the dose, but its affect on the pituitary stays the same.

Ipamorelin is very different you can boom dose with it, 1000mcg, emptying the pituitary, and 2 hours later giving you a second smaller pulse.

ladylegs

Feb 9, 2015
Hello Russianstar

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions. I was wondering what you would recommend for a female prepping for masters figure competition ? .. presently 19% bf

Ipamorelin and Mk-677 have peaked my interest.... I have used Ipamorelin in the past but I am new to MK-677.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts :)

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
Hello Russianstar

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and opinions. I was wondering what you would recommend for a female prepping for masters figure competition ? .. presently 19% bf

Ipamorelin and Mk-677 have peaked my interest.... I have used Ipamorelin in the past but I am new to MK-677.

Thank you in advance for any thoughts :)

I have trained a few females, one of whom won the Europeans and had tremendous success with 1mg of cjc with DAC a week, as it follows the female pulsate fashion of releasing gh.

Mk677 at 10mg a day is really nice for fat loss, nitrogen retention and muscle sparing on a cut.

Ipam is very nice too as it doesn't spike cortisol or prolactin.. 150mcg 3 x ed with the cjc will give you lovely results.

ladylegs

Feb 9, 2015
Would I stack all three ? or would it be best to go with cjc w/dac and ipamorelin ?

Thank you very much for your time :)

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i ran out of cjc w/o dac , but still have 4 vilas of ghrp6. i run both together but dont have money to buy cjc right now. is it even worth running ghrp alone? or should i wait till i get money so i can best utilize what i have and get the best results?

Russianstar

Jan 23, 2015
www.uksteroidmass.com
i ran out of cjc w/o dac , but still have 4 vilas of ghrp6. i run both together but dont have money to buy cjc right now. is it even worth running ghrp alone? or should i wait till i get money so i can best utilize what i have and get the best results?

Honestly... save it bro... make the most of it.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
oxtocin dosing for men and women to enhance mood. thank you in advance rs.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
hey rs.

recieved my ipam and oxytocin today and wanted to know what regiment to take it.
im on bpc157 50mcgx4 daily
ghrp6-cjc1295 no dac -150mcg 4x daily mixed with bpc in injured area.

do i mix ipam and oxy with that and what dose.

also my girl wants to take mt2 and oxy also. what doses are good for her?