©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got Me Some MK-677

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Slept like a god damn baby, woke up fresh and feeling amazing. It's only my third day today but it surely can't be a coincidence that the last two nights I've had the most amazing sleep ever?

I love this shit so much. Had another gander at JJB's thread and he mentioned about somatostatin inhibitors so I picked up some Huperzine A. Why not, eh? It only cost like £6.

I was only planning on using the MK677 for the 4 weeks of my PCT but I think I'm going to keep at it for another 4 weeks after. It's worth it for the sleep quality alone.

That's great to know matey. Hopefully things only get better and better. You seem to be reacting great to it. Have you put any initial weight (water) on?

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
@ Ashop - it's not that big a deal, I can put up with it.

@Elvia - Aye like 6lbs! Muscles are really full and thick looking, obviously from water retention but I don't care. I look amazing! Haha. I love this stuff. Was a little concerned the water weight would give me moon face and blur my abs but it doesn't seem to be the case at all. Abs are maybe the tiniest bit less defined but still ripped, no moon face, just thicker, fuller muscles.

I love this stuff. PCT staple from now on.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
This stuff is great. I'm sleeping better than I ever have, muscles are full looking and awesome, no discernible size loss during PCT (now halfway through week 2) and strength is more or less the same as on cycle (I managed 7 reps at a weight I managed 8 at on cycle, so nothing to worry about, really).

The only issue with MK 677 as far as I can see is I can't afford to run it every day for the rest of my life, and it's made me very curious about running some real GH, not that I could ever afford it.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
another thing about the MK that's quite interesting: it's like you can feel the pulses. At various times throughout the day I'll get a tight feeling in my head, my hands'll shake and I'll want a nap. It's actually quite a cool feeling! Haha.

I've been super chilled at work the last couple of weeks because I'm practically asleep the whole day.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm surprised that i dont get sleepy from it. Almost everybody else says it makes them tired or groggy...but i take mine anywhere from 1-4 pm everday...for the past few months straight, and never ever feel any drowsiness

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah I took mine at 6 am. Killed e by 2-3pm. I couldnt take it at night it ould keep me up.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
the sleepiness doesn't seem to last long, but it comes and goes throughout the day.

How long have you been on it Elvia? What have you noticed happening from it?

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Thanks for the kind words... they mean a lot :)

It will definitely help keep weight on you which will only be good for strength especially when everything else will be making your strength go down. The increased appetite will only add to things in that regard too.

Coming off is never good but I think MK-677 could be perfect for helping maintain size and condition (excluding the temporary water weight you will add) whilst you recover from your cycle.

The only negative I could see happening is it increasing fatigue. I struggled getting through the day starting at 25mg. With your crashing hormones the two combined could be a struggle. Although most tend to be fine on it and some even get increased energy.

Just incase I would start at 12.5mg (1/2ml) your first week and move up 1/4ml each week till you get to 25mg (1ml) and see how you are with that. Keep us updated with how you find it.
I'm starting with this protocol today.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
How is your MK677 cycle going?

I'm loving it! I'm about 5 weeks in, sleeping better than I have I in years. Definite appetite stimulant for me. I take it 2 hours before bed, eat 30 mins before, and I'm out. Skin looks good. I'm up about 14 lbs. Muscles look full. Strength increases the first week on during carb/calorie restriction.

I have nothing but good things to say about this! I really enjoy being on it!