©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Finally got a script

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hell I just had bloods done and mine came back very similar to yours. I'll start a thread. Lol mine were
Total-68
Free-16.7

And I'm 15+years younger than you, but I've been juicing for at least 16 years off and on
Yea that's way longer than I have

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
No more UGL's for me. Unfortunately it cost more to go legit but at least now I know my Test is legit.

Doc prescribed 200 mgs every 5 days. Works out to 280/week. :D

Also 1/2 tab of Adex weekly. He said that might not be enough so he'll adjust it next if needed.

Asked me if I wanted GH but I told him I couldn't afford it. He says he doesn't run it either even though he can afford it.

Anyway my #'s were

Total T =66

Free T=1.5

E2 =147

Also my Hemoglobin was quite high. Wants me to give blood every other month.

Damn dude. Way low. Mine was in the 300s when I started my trt. E2 crazy high. I can never find the right balance for adex. It always makes me feel like shit no matter how I run it. Only take it if I feel the e2 is high.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Almost a year on trt and my doc hasn’t had me get blood work. Would like to know my numbers.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Almost a year on trt and my doc hasn’t had me get blood work. Would like to know my numbers.

Not a very responsible doctor. Most docs would want u to come in in every 4-6 months and see how your doing and check your numbers. Some wont even re write the script without frequent follow up. You could always go to Lab Corp and do your own blood work.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
He was apart of the other board we are at.

most likely an anti-aging clinic then. those are the ones that pop on the boards.

we have gotten a few of them here over the years but they never last long.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
most likely an anti-aging clinic then. those are the ones that pop on the boards.

we have gotten a few of them here over the years but they never last long.
If it's the clinic in thinking of.....place may do pretty well. He's already helped a lot of people get bloodwork ordered that live in states where you can't do it yourself.....and also helped out one member whose wife was struggling with thyroid issues. She seems to have responded well.

He claims that even though he's a doctor....he is also an avid lifter and knows that typical textbook ranges aren't the "holy grail" as there are a lot more variables at work.

So no issues with keeping a person at the tops of certain ranges as long as everything else supports that its working like it should.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018
No more UGL's for me. Unfortunately it cost
Total T =66
Free T=1.5
E2 =147

total T of 66?? Holy shit lol. Well you are about to experience a huge life upgrade.. congrats, I'm jealous.

ssdark1

Apr 12, 2018

Also, good luck with this as I have fought this same battle. You really have to stay on top of things to keep it in check, and for some reason docs tend to downplay how dangerous this can be. Grapefruit, lots of water, giving blood, and consistent cardio are what helped me. GL

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
No more UGL's for me. Unfortunately it cost more to go legit but at least now I know my Test is legit.

Doc prescribed 200 mgs every 5 days. Works out to 280/week. :D

Also 1/2 tab of Adex weekly. He said that might not be enough so he'll adjust it next if needed.

Asked me if I wanted GH but I told him I couldn't afford it. He says he doesn't run it either even though he can afford it.

Anyway my #'s were

Total T =66

Free T=1.5

E2 =147

You should give blood it will keep your blood healthy. I’m 52 been cycling since my mid 30s - for period the docs worried I had blood cancer as my iron RBC and total were outrageous but ever since I began monthly blood draws back to normal. Of course I’m sorry but I don’t share that with the Red Cross . However I don’t have any disease so some aas etc sure filters ? I really don’t know . American Red Cross do free just answer questions ( correctly) then they set you aside have snack etc . Anabolics really mess with blood high count can increase BP thickness and lead to coronary issues. So be careful - bodybuilding to me means healthy infact aas to me use cautiously enhance my health - I don’t drink or use recs , no smoke - my diet regularly likely equivalent to contest of most due to my preferred foods . I never cycle longer then 20 weeks I don’t bridge - never have . I’m stronger and best shape of my lifetime . Despite some health issues inherent from my family. Always get bloods . Donating is free - just maybe not morally upright but you may want to keep aas to yourself . Otherwise they won’t take and the long process of going to pcp and hematology $$$ ...

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Btw - remark on the UG comment - my best gains cycles with both aas and hgh were using UG not pharm. in the old days when there were all these machines and filtering systems available maybe not - it’s more know your source thing . My buddy makes his own , relative competed in Olympia so he won’t use anyone’s but his lol. Many awesome sponsors here . Anasci would not allow anything but good reputation

j2048b

May 11, 2013
If it's the clinic in thinking of.....place may do pretty well. He's already helped a lot of people get bloodwork ordered that live in states where you can't do it yourself.....and also helped out one member whose wife was struggling with thyroid issues. She seems to have responded well.

He claims that even though he's a doctor....he is also an avid lifter and knows that typical textbook ranges aren't the "holy grail" as there are a lot more variables at work.

So no issues with keeping a person at the tops of certain ranges as long as everything else supports that its working like it should.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I lived in Henderson once when i was a kid,

Want to know the clinic u sandpig went thru so i can venture over there myself

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I go with UG as the prices some of these guys charge is outrageous. The testing project on here shows who sells good test.

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
I got you beat. I once got test taken and it was 10 LOL (I was shut down from long term use deca etc). I then did a pretty aggressive PCT with high dose HCG then clomid/nolva to finish and got tested and it was 80! So I said screw it and went on TRT. (i'm 50)

j2048b

May 11, 2013
I got you beat. I once got test taken and it was 10 LOL (I was shut down from long term use deca etc). I then did a pretty aggressive PCT with high dose HCG then clomid/nolva to finish and got tested and it was 80! So I said screw it and went on TRT. (i'm 50)
How long and how much of the deca were u doin/on?

Ever get ur heart checked after that deca usage?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk