©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bitcoin

Therep18

Feb 6, 2018
Im new to this but how would you go aboit investing into BC? Is there an app to download and deposit money?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Im new to this but how would you go aboit investing into BC? Is there an app to download and deposit money?

I suggest you join our crypto forum. There is a $50 month fee, but every answer you want to ask is answered there. The market is real low now and is a good time to buy in.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is an old interview but a good one. I agree with him when it comes to bitcoin.

The REAL Wolf of Wall Street Uncensored - YouTube

G.I.Bro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I suggest you join our crypto forum. There is a $50 month fee, but every answer you want to ask is answered there. The market is real low now and is a good time to buy in.

LOL. Whats up man! Is the crypto forum gone now?

I'm still holding a bunch of ETH and BTC, going to probably run a validator node.

ETH just looks even better now than it did back then IMO. Its looking like a solid backbone of future platforms.

What is the deal with no Tapatalk acess on either forum? Im still banned on PM but I miss checking these discussions on my phone.