©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rotator Cuff Injury - BPC-157 to the rescue!

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
Depending on the injury BPC can be a godsend. Most people have done and monkey see monkey do with the dosing. Like TB 500 they're all just copycatting what someone else did. Having done a few runs with each compound I can testify that the magic really seems to kick in when 10-15mg of the compound has been introduced to the system. My first run I did the 250mcg ED like so many and sure enough after a month or so I did notice some improvement.
Next time I needed BPC I hit it at 1mg ED and lo and behold within a week and half I was markedly better.
Last BPC run I did I hit it at 2.5mg a day, yes half a bottle a day and I promise you in less than a week I was feeling 90% better in that strained muscle.
Now would a single 10mg dose have you better overnight? Not likely. But I do think we can accelerate matters quite a bit by dosing with mg rather than just mcg. Sure YMMV but I have personally done three progressive runs with BPC and each time the higher daily dose produced more immediate desired results.
So yes I can confirm a 2.5mg daily dose did not have any awkward sides. I would feel a tangible tingling at the injection site after that dose level but was nothing worrisome.

That’s very interesting to know. And yes your right, everyone uses everyone else’s protocols of 500mcg BPC ED and 2/5mg of tb500 a week lol.

Did you pin your BPC at the injured site? If read a few things and people now say it doesn’t actually need to be site injected and it can work just as effective sub Q or even sublingual.

saps

Donating Member
Apr 2, 2013
Also wondering...if you did, what length pin did you use?
I did pin at injury site directly. I've done biceps and delt/rotator with just a 28g slin pin half inch needle. Those are smaller muscles and I'm lean enough I'm sure it was IM

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jlf245

Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Did you happen to run a similar experiment with TB500? I like the fact that you did your own thing and found an accelerated path to healing

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Depending on the injury BPC can be a godsend. Most people have done and monkey see monkey do with the dosing. Like TB 500 they're all just copycatting what someone else did. Having done a few runs with each compound I can testify that the magic really seems to kick in when 10-15mg of the compound has been introduced to the system. My first run I did the 250mcg ED like so many and sure enough after a month or so I did notice some improvement.
Next time I needed BPC I hit it at 1mg ED and lo and behold within a week and half I was markedly better.
Last BPC run I did I hit it at 2.5mg a day, yes half a bottle a day and I promise you in less than a week I was feeling 90% better in that strained muscle.
Now would a single 10mg dose have you better overnight? Not likely. But I do think we can accelerate matters quite a bit by dosing with mg rather than just mcg. Sure YMMV but I have personally done three progressive runs with BPC and each time the higher daily dose produced more immediate desired results.
So yes I can confirm a 2.5mg daily dose did not have any awkward sides. I would feel a tangible tingling at the injection site after that dose level but was nothing worrisome.

This is true. Although I think some of it boils down to cost as well. For example of you look at TB-500 data taken from uses on horses and dogs...it extrapolates to around 7mg a week for humans. And that's just the maintenance phase.

But if you can get by with less product and still get good results, it does make it a little more affordable.