©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Careers?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
kell11 said:
5th year med School student @Baylor U.
Internal medicine.
Private practice in another 4-5 years is the goal...
anyone need scripts?
check back.
Dude your going to be like Doctor Frankenhuge

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Heyy maaan,

steve0085 said:
P.S. Also, ima puney gay boy. gotta change the avatar though
wuddaya mean change the avatar man?what's wrong with Tommy Chong maaann?
I think you got the hippest one on here,puny gay boy.("not that there's anything wrong woth that")

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Yeah but i spent all my points to change my name to squirrel master and about an hour later, oracle was so insecure that he spent all his points to change my name. I guess i need to get a picture of him for an avatar to match my name now....

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
im a recruiter/ high school presenter for a university. thats right i see all the hot ass 17 and 18 year olds. lol. oracle, if ur looking to get a computer degree, online, i can help ya. msg me.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
oracle, if ur looking to get a computer degree, online, i can help ya. msg me.

Always trying to recruit....lol...look at him. I'll PM you when it's time, got alot of things going on right now. Thanks for the invite i might take u up on it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ohhh maaan

steve0085 said:
Yeah but i spent all my points to change my name to squirrel master and about an hour later, oracle was so insecure that he spent all his points to change my name. I guess i need to get a picture of him for an avatar to match my name now....
O's beatin' us down. I'll be his bitch,but I wont be likkin' his balls.Ya see ,now that I said that,that dawg'll be right back on a re-title for me ( I suck O ) or some shit. I Love O, but I dont Looooove O.
And I got a fat Loan this mornin', and it's banked just for you my fiend.
Ahhh well,all in good dumb fun... :( :twisted: :p
Wow,The mythical fag???...Mr .T is funnier than me.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Damn you guys don't have anything to say about a septic tank cleaner? lol - I was lookin for to get some good responses from you deadbeats on that one! Thats not really my job, by the way. Anyway...

Oracle - DO NOT PUT NAIR ON YOUR HEAD!!! That shit fucked me up royally!!!!! It ate the damn skin off my scalp and ears like freakin acid!!!! I'll never forget that pain! I couldn't sleep for days and I looked like Freddy fucking Krueger!!!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
no oracle, i need you to enroll now, not later. u are ready now. i can use the commission. lol, but seriously

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Hva/c

I install Central heating and Air systems..... Both the work and pay sucks.....LOL But when I hit the LOTTERY I will NOT DO SHIT!!!!!!

A fella can dream can't he....