©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tony Huge Vs. Nick Trigili

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Not a fan of either of these guys but this is a good watch.

TONY HUGE VS NICK TRIGILI - YouTube

Tony Huge Vs. Nick Trigili PT.2 - THINGS HEAT UP - YouTube

TONY HUGE PART 3 - DRUGS , DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS - YouTube

THE FINALE - TONY HUGE SPEAKS OUT - YouTube

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Does anyone know their anabolic stack of wonder drugs they claim puts on all this REAL muscle? I'll give it a try.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Tony is always entertaining. I follow Craig Golias and noticed he is in Thailand with him now :D

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Besides being entertaining, is there any good info in them. I dont feel like wasting my time watching click bait b.s. and paying these fuckers pennies for every ad I set through.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I have watched the first 2 so far. More entertaining than informative. Nick has also released one with Chad Nicholls which should be more informative.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Besides being entertaining, is there any good info in them. I dont feel like wasting my time watching click bait b.s. and paying these fuckers pennies for every ad I set through.

I find some of the things Tony states as informative but you won't get much good info from Nick. I don't think Nick is earning much from you-tube as the views are very low. You need to be getting 250,000+ views per video to be making anything from what I have seen.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I have watched the first 2 so far. More entertaining than informative. Nick has also released one with Chad Nicholls which should be more informative.

I thought the same but the Chad one was definitely a waste of time! Chad done one on valuetainment which was also a waste of time. There are some good mafia ones on valuetainment that are worth watching.