©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Phil Heath has one more in him

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
His return would breath some life back in the sport. I think he would hand Curry his ass on a stick.

[ame]https://youtu.be/BMK2_EXLd7w[/ame]

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
If Phil has his midsection under control, he will continue to win as long as he competes...assuming he comes in shape and doesn't regress. He is on a different level, he lost the last Olympia mainly due to his midsection. This of course is just my opinion.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think PHIL could do some major damage and even regain his throne if he can keep his midsection in order.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I think PHIL could do some major damage and even regain his throne if he can keep his midsection in order.

I agree and there isn't anyone near his potential so if he comes in on point he should easily win. There are some new faces with potential but they are a few years behind their full potential. Even with the downtime it's still his to lose.

repriot

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah no way curry would of won if Phil was on stage. Curry's conditioning was not there.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I agree and there isn't anyone near his potential so if he comes in on point he should easily win. There are some new faces with potential but they are a few years behind their full potential. Even with the downtime it's still his to lose.

I totally agree with you.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
It would be interesting to see Kai and Phil come back this year. Phil still has the edge over everyone. If Phil doesn't compete Kai would be stupid not to enter. He has held his size and diets most of the year so could be ready very fast. If Phil competes and comes in with a flat stomach I can't see anyone competing with that.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
It would be interesting to see Kai and Phil come back this year. Phil still has the edge over everyone. If Phil doesn't compete Kai would be stupid not to enter. He has held his size and diets most of the year so could be ready very fast. If Phil competes and comes in with a flat stomach I can't see anyone competing with that.

Kai looks like a monster right now. I'd love to see Phil and Kai go head to head again. Its what this sport and the Mr. O needs right now to put some spark and excitement back in to things.

Chinaboy

Sep 1, 2013
Oh god, please don't let Phil go into acting. He wants to be like the Rock. People love the Rock and people can't stand Phil.