©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glutes

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi guys,

Got another cool paper on exercises for maximum activation of the glutes. Step ups demonstrate higher glute activation compared to squats, deads and other conventional leg based exercises.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7039033/

Easy one to hit if you are still in lockdown and with limited equipment.

Hope its useful?

Thank you so much for sharing this. Hams and glutes have been a priority of mine prior to this COVID 19 situation.

Barn1234

May 11, 2020
Birmingham
Thank you so much for sharing this. Hams and glutes have been a priority of mine prior to this COVID 19 situation.

No worries, started using single leg exercises since being in lockdown to try and maintain mass, was glad to see some literature on the topic ease the worrying of losing too many gains haha. How is your training going?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
No worries, started using single leg exercises since being in lockdown to try and maintain mass, was glad to see some literature on the topic ease the worrying of losing too many gains haha. How is your training going?

Its been lack luster to say the least. Walked by a window today and seen my belly sticking out. My diet has been HORRIBLE! Time to clamp down and get back in gear.

Barn1234

May 11, 2020
Birmingham
Ah dude! Yeah this period has been terrible to train properly if you don't have access to a lot of good equipment. Hope we aren't kept without gyms for too much longer :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ah dude! Yeah this period has been terrible to train properly if you don't have access to a lot of good equipment. Hope we aren't kept without gyms for too much longer :)

I've had access to some gyms the entire time, but not my usual training schedule which really thru me off. I've been really bad with my diet more than anything.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Hi guys,

Got another cool paper on exercises for maximum activation of the glutes. Step ups demonstrate higher glute activation compared to squats, deads and other conventional leg based exercises.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7039033/

Easy one to hit if you are still in lockdown and with limited equipment.

Hope its useful?

I am a fan of all those exercises. I prefer a sumo stance for most when targeting the glutes. Steps up with 100lb dbs in hand is a killer exercise.