©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

acne problems

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Hey just wondering what the best way to treat acne while on a cycle? I had a severe case while on my last cycle.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Well ive never taken a cycle but i do have acne like a mofo ... Ive been told on cycle you should stay away from the acne meds for the stress it puts on your liver. I would say shower 2 times a day once in the am and once after working out, go tanning, and take some skinB5. Again this is just what ive been told by many seeings how ive asked the same question many many times.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
brendanbreen said:
Well ive never taken a cycle but i do have acne like a mofo ... Ive been told on cycle you should stay away from the acne meds for the stress it puts on your liver. I would say shower 2 times a day once in the am and once after working out, go tanning, and take some skinB5. Again this is just what ive been told by many seeings how ive asked the same question many many times.

Accutane is pretty much the only acne med I can think of that is puts stress on your liver. The tetracyclines (tetracycline, doxycycline, minocycline) are all excreted by the kidneys. If you can get your hands on doxycycline or minocycline I'd use those.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Hey just wondering what the best way to treat acne while on a cycle? I had a severe case while on my last cycle.

What were you on. If you were on deca this could be the culprit. It happened to me and I had to change it to eq. Doxycycline helps a lot.