©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise?

bas65

Oct 25, 2011
Can I use Equipoise without Test or just alone? If so with what? With a proper diet and training what kind of results can you expect?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Can I use Equipoise without Test or just alone? If so with what? With a proper diet and training what kind of results can you expect?

I wouldnt use it alone. Combined with some testosterone though and you will have a nice cycle if you do it right.

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
Actually, test is one of equipoise 's metabolites. almost all my buddies have run it alone without problems.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
EQ can be used alone, although your gains will be minimal at most.

There is no real benefit to running EQ by itself. I would suggest the same as others have said above, add some Test.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
First off what are your stats and cycle history? You havent told us anything about yourself.

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
I know people who have run it alone and said they did okay. I won't run anything without test .

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
All this test is needed is rubbish. Sure everyone is different and I always recommend using a maintenance level of test. I am just at the start of my progression. My pic is ok but nothing special. I am 10 pounds heavier now and more toned. I am using 750mg deca and 300mg test. Currently 6ft2 243 pounds fairly lean.

Test is cheap and ok... bloats the fuck out of you though. 750mg test = moonface for me but sure it is good.

Obviously this is just for converstion purposes and everyone is different. But I do find many who say high test is needed have always used it in every cycle. Most nations (bodybuilders) on the planet use little test.

1g test vs 1g deca... no competition in my eyes
1g test vs 1g tren... tren is the best thing ever but I don't take it now
Masteron the same outcome

I am not saying test is bad... it's great. But eq alone is a great cycle (not if prone to anxiety though). I know someone on 1.5g Eq and 300mg test and he is loving it more 2g test with extra bits... this is a big dude so thats explains the dosage. Everyone is different so find out what works for you. Many will like test the most. I would personally recommend never going above 600mg and using anabolics such as deca, primo etc as your other source. 1g test... go with 500mg test and 500mg deca.... same if you do 600mg go with 300mg of each. Hey do what you want just trying to show another way. I have put many on this way and they all prefer it.

I have started this method and well with proper diet I am confident I am gonna reach 260 ripped in the next 2 years.

Mpressmc is spot on as usual... can you provide stats please as we can help you out better that way.

For a first cycle 300mg Eq per week would be plenty.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
i still can't see where guys say even small amounts of test bloat them p.i've gone as high as 2gm/wk of cyp with no problems except some nipple soreness.out of all the inj aas i would say eq's the safest to run solo but for how long/you'd have to run it longer than usual to see decent results imho.i'm on it now-sust 1gm/wk/deca 6-700mg/wk and eq 6-700mg/wk.this is my 2nd month of eq so i'm just starting to notice the thin skin vascularity.i guess i'm lucky in that i get next to no sides with any aas,except deca/eq at high doses.deca dick and anxiety being the most.tren,shit,at 75-100mg/ed i only got some nipple problems.a bit of dostinex knocked that right out.now i only take 100mg 3x/wk with better results along with water based test susp eod.that's for my spring thing...

private

May 10, 2011
I heard a lot of people swearing by 12 weeks at least EQ cycle to see significant gains..