©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

jones vs santos

geardepot

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jun 8, 2018
Thats a re-match I would love to see though. I tend to agree with you, I think jones had 4 rounds for sure, prob 5, but not by a huge margin. I think both of these fighters are awesome, its not often you get to see 2 guys with this level of skill send in front of each other for 5 rounds and kick the bone marrow out of each others thighs/calves and trade strikes back and forth, makes for a very fun fight to watch!

Personally I thought JONES won almost every round. Obviously the judges and others didn't see it that way.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Thats a re-match I would love to see though. I tend to agree with you, I think jones had 4 rounds for sure, prob 5, but not by a huge margin. I think both of these fighters are awesome, its not often you get to see 2 guys with this level of skill send in front of each other for 5 rounds and kick the bone marrow out of each others thighs/calves and trade strikes back and forth, makes for a very fun fight to watch!

I'd love to see the rematch with a 100% ready and healthy Santos. I think Jones would have his hands full.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Have to hope Santos can regain functionality of his knee like he once had. He jacked his knee up bad in almost everyway possible, it will be a long road of recovery. It's always sad when an injury screws up a persons career....hoping it doesn't become the case with him. The UFC will hopefully give him some 'warm-up' fights before throwing him back in to Jones.