©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey guys, after years of hesitation, I started my first cycle!

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
you'll never go back now! Welcome to the dark side!

haha omg so far the results are astonishing. I've gained so much LMB already, people are asking whats my secret. I'm only on my 4th week! But I make sure I do everything legit and don't overdue it. Thanks for welcoming me. This forum is really supportive.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah split total weekly dose to every third day since u already got going on this compound. Prop is only 25 mg and is kinda a tiny injection jump start. Too bad u didn't have some plain prop to use ed.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah split total weekly dose to every third day since u already got going on this compound. Prop is only 25 mg and is kinda a tiny injection jump start. Too bad u didn't have some plain prop to use ed.

Doesn't pro ester last 6 days and the other 2 last only a day or two? Just checking I've been injecting every 6th day.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Welcome, great intro post, we don't see that too often these days with such detail. That alone is an indicator you should do well.

In regards to your pro sport that you participate in, do they test athletes for doping?

If so, stick to short esters, and light dose of a few orals as needed.

I'd stay away from all nandrolones (NPP/deca), Equipoise, and injectable winstrol. They can be detected for many months and even over a year in some users. This is assuming you are tested.

I agree with whoever mentioned using a 25G needle, as it will reduce not only pain, but also scar tissue that can accumulate over many years of use. Get familiar with how to inject into the quads and also hip shots....they are easier to reach if you are doing your own injects, especially if you have a shaky hand when doing shoulders. Glutes are also another good place to inject, but you probably know this already.

Feel free to post any questions brother, and we all can throw some suggestions your way:)

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I believe he's referring to vent glutes

After all these years that was new to me... Just had to look that up... Good stuff

I mean really how many spots can you really go wrong with. The only ones I haven't hit are my chest, calves and tris... Been doing .25ml in each bi lately to work them back up... A few weeks ago I pushed 1ml into each... That wast fun.

Keith1569

Feb 9, 2013
Haha ya bis can be sensitive ha
I really like pec shots. Give em a try. I like 25g 1in or even slin pins

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Ouch! that sounds painful in the bis and chest? I think its just me hating to do shots to myself. Even after doing a months worth of succesful shots, I still have to mentally prepare myself and calm down haha but its getting easier with each shot. I don't know how you guy can do 25g. I do 23g with 1.5cc now and warm up the muscle and warm up the test400. Still freakin hard to inject, like honey. Really testing my grip strength, while staying calm and trying not to shake while pressing it in.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Welcome, great intro post, we don't see that too often these days with such detail. That alone is an indicator you should do well.

In regards to your pro sport that you participate in, do they test athletes for doping?

If so, stick to short esters, and light dose of a few orals as needed.

I'd stay away from all nandrolones (NPP/deca), Equipoise, and injectable winstrol. They can be detected for many months and even over a year in some users. This is assuming you are tested.

I agree with whoever mentioned using a 25G needle, as it will reduce not only pain, but also scar tissue that can accumulate over many years of use. Get familiar with how to inject into the quads and also hip shots....they are easier to reach if you are doing your own injects, especially if you have a shaky hand when doing shoulders. Glutes are also another good place to inject, but you probably know this already.

Feel free to post any questions brother, and we all can throw some suggestions your way:)

Thank you. So far I've gained 10lbs LBM but bf% went up to 9%. But thats still good, most of my diet is clean but trying to eat 3800-4500 cals a day is tough so I resort to other foods high in protein.

As for my sport, they test for doping but very seldomly and its random. I believe they have standard physicals though. But I do know that the majority of my buddies that are there already are doing it in high doses and a bunch of different combos. I am staying away from winny and going to go on some 50mg/day Anavar in combo with my test400 though. I've read that Anny would be ideal.

I have never done glutes, but want to try. Its for good reason. My arms are getting bigger, making it harder to reach my delts haha. As simple as it sounds to inject the glutes, where can I find info to properly do it? Or you guys can please explain where to inject. thanks again fellas.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
And just out curiosity- you don't sound too familiar with the testing protocols. What sport are you talking about?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Enigmatic- thanks for the info. Its pro football. From my understanding, nearly everyone does it.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Reciever. Man oh man its been exactly a month since I started this cycle and my strength gains are ridiculous! My bench max went up 50lbs. Hopefully when I get on Anavar soon it'll be a good combo.