©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/Eq Proportions

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Wow, lots of great feedback..thank you. I think what its coming down to is to choose a reasonable range of some test/eq combo (and I'll probably go with mast, actually), and just see how my body reacts and adjust accordingly. It seems like its been slightly different with each of you, so I will just need to know how it works on this 53 year old body.

I also figure, based on what you have all said, that I should be looking at something more like a 20-week cycle, so that's what I'll do.

Several of you warned about high red blood cell counts...can you give me an idea as to what danger this poses? Is this a clotting issue and a heart effort issue because of the thickness? I get a complete CBC blood test done every three months, so my doc will certainly see anything out of the ordinary (and be pissed at me...but he knows everything I do and knows i'm going to do what I damned well please anyway...lol)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
High red blood counts will of course slow down rate of travel to organs. Add high chloresterol and either a genetic or diet related hardening of the arteries can resultin Milburn horizontal any time of day and he won't be sleeping..this is an extreme effect.but oxygen is harder to be carried in high red blood counts thus the fatigue and endurance issue. So I Dr asks..u say otc pro hormone and get name from the web so he can say oh my..u stop those.ib

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
This is the first time I've ever heard anyone saying EQ has a negative effect on sex drive. Has this happened to you personally?

I don't see why it would, weird...??? What do you think the mechanism is by which this happens?

I never experienced this myself. I research everything before I take it. When I researched eq, I found a lot of information stating how it will have a negative effect on your sex drive and haw it will cause you to struggle getting it up. I'm on eq now and I make sure my test mg's are way higher than my eq mg's just in case.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I never experienced this myself. I research everything before I take it. When I researched eq, I found a lot of information stating how it will have a negative effect on your sex drive and haw it will cause you to struggle getting it up. I'm on eq now and I make sure my test mg's are way higher than my eq mg's just in case.

I think you're confused with Deca/ Nandrolone... This is the compound that affects sex drive and is often ran with a higher dose of test.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
eq has always increased my endurance, the only side effect i get is hunger. i know alot of guys who use it in fight camp.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
eq has always increased my endurance, the only side effect i get is hunger. i know alot of guys who use it in fight camp.

Yup, I've used it quite a bit when I was fighting and it always helped to keep strength while dropping weight

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
From what I know EQ is a terrible drug to use during fight camp cause it can be detected in your system for months. If your an active fighter, the chance of a drug test is very possible.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm not a huge Eq fan, but it always makes it's way into my arsenal, probably because of it's almost side-effect free characteristics, and it is usually a painless inject. I don't jack shit in size, but it does bring some vascularity to me.

I adjust my test for whatever my goals are at the time, and I usually run eq at 4-800mg/wk. In prior years, many guys I know who used high dosed Eq had too many panic attacks from it....especially those who were big into front-loading at the time.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
Yes, I'm a newb. At least i'm trying to do some sort of research on my own and not just listen to the 1st big guy at the gym. Some people just start shooting shit in their ass that they have no clue on what is does or the side effects. Give me some credit here, lol, brother....

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yes, I'm a newb. At least i'm trying to do some sort of research on my own and not just listen to the 1st big guy at the gym. Some people just start shooting shit in their ass that they have no clue on what is does or the side effects. Give me some credit here, lol, brother....

Haha, no worries just figured you were new to the game seeing as your quoted source was "ehow"

I would look up more of the steroid profiles on the forum here and continue to ask tons of questions and you'll be good to go for sure

If you have any questions go ahead and fire away

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
From what I know EQ is a terrible drug to use during fight camp cause it can be detected in your system for months. If your an active fighter, the chance of a drug test is very possible.

i don't think you have to worry about failing a drug test for juice unless you are in one of the big shows, and those are random. the only thing they test in ammy and smaller shows in my area are rec drugs.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
High red blood counts will of course slow down rate of travel to organs. Add high chloresterol and either a genetic or diet related hardening of the arteries can resultin Milburn horizontal any time of day and he won't be sleeping..this is an extreme effect.but oxygen is harder to be carried in high red blood counts thus the fatigue and endurance issue. So I Dr asks..u say otc pro hormone and get name from the web so he can say oh my..u stop those.ib

Just got my CBC back from the doctor (blood drawn April 22, right after I ended Cycle II).

Hemoglobin was 18.0 g/dl (good range 14-18), but it used to be 15, so doc raised his eyebrows slightly.

RBCs were 5.24 (safely between 4.7-6.1 range)

Total Cholestorol = 140 (under 200 good)
Trigs = 113 (under 150 good)
HDL = 32 (Should be over 40, but i'm genetically low)
LDL = 85 (under 130 good)

Overall, I feel pretty damned good about these results.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just got my CBC back from the doctor (blood drawn April 22, right after I ended Cycle II).

Hemoglobin was 18.0 g/dl (good range 14-18), but it used to be 15, so doc raised his eyebrows slightly.

RBCs were 5.24 (safely between 4.7-6.1 range)

Total Cholestorol = 140 (under 200 good)
Trigs = 113 (under 150 good)
HDL = 32 (Should be over 40, but i'm genetically low)
LDL = 85 (under 130 good)

Overall, I feel pretty damned good about these results.

Hella good Mil burn, question my hdl was 36 below low also..what did doc say about that and any worries? I just gave blood today cause I'm a rare type and hemoglobin was 17.8. But I was researching anadrol 50 for 15 days for a Dr and said he had a great product.. thanks for posting results brutha.. ib

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Those labs look pretty good. Only way to know how eq will effect you is give it a try.

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
i don't think you have to worry about failing a drug test for juice unless you are in one of the big shows, and those are random. the only thing they test in ammy and smaller shows in my area are rec drugs.

You definitely have to worry. I work for an athletic commission and we certainly test ammy title fights for steroids and all other rec drugs. As the sport of MMA gets more and more popular you can certainly guarantee that sooner as oppose to later everywhere you do MMA will test for steroids. Don't let yourself get caught and be made an example of. UFC fighters know there's a possibility to be tested and they still get popped. They have some of the best doctors trying to make sure they test clean. With that said being an amateur fighter and not having access to the best and only relying on 2nd hand knowledge from self proclaimed experts is a sure way to get yourself in a bind. I actively compete in top level grappling tournaments right now and I will not compete in any of them that do drug tests.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Hella good Mil burn, question my hdl was 36 below low also..what did doc say about that and any worries? I just gave blood today cause I'm a rare type and hemoglobin was 17.8. But I was researching anadrol 50 for 15 days for a Dr and said he had a great product.. thanks for posting results brutha.. ib

Doc says hdl is almost exclusively genetically determined;its not bad to be low, its just good to be high because it counteracts the 'bad' cholesterol...but if you keep the bad cholesterol in check, its not really an issue. He did say some believe fish oils help elevate hdl levels, but, (as you know), I eat tons of fish (4-5 nights a week, 2 lbs at a sitting) and I'm still low.