©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test/Eq Proportions

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Niacin 500mg 2x daily helps mine tremendously. If you try it get the regular, not slow release. You want the flushing type.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Doc says hdl is almost exclusively genetically determined;its not bad to be low, its just good to be high because it counteracts the 'bad' cholesterol...but if you keep the bad cholesterol in check, its not really an issue. He did say some believe fish oils help elevate hdl levels, but, (as you know), I eat tons of fish (4-5 nights a week, 2 lbs at a sitting) and I'm still low.

Lol Did you point at the gills and fins ure growing from so much great fish to blow his theory out?. I drink Udo oil fish oil and all is does is make my skin pretty.. Sheesh..
FordFan i thot u want the nicotinic acid niacin to help raise not the flush kind or do I need to go arm wrestle the lady pharmacist down the street for a refund?.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Lol Did you point at the gills and fins ure growing from so much great fish to blow his theory out?. I drink Udo oil fish oil and all is does is make my skin pretty.. Sheesh..
FordFan i thot u want the nicotinic acid niacin to help raise not the flush kind or do I need to go arm wrestle the lady pharmacist down the street for a refund?.

Arm wrestle that bitch!!! I know the flush type works. I was taking a prescribed chol medicine. Talked with the doctor about it. Niacin was actually the main ingredient. The medicine kept getting more expensive, and I discussed this with dr. He suggested otc niacin it and it works.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
You definitely have to worry. I work for an athletic commission and we certainly test ammy title fights for steroids and all other rec drugs. As the sport of MMA gets more and more popular you can certainly guarantee that sooner as oppose to later everywhere you do MMA will test for steroids. Don't let yourself get caught and be made an example of. UFC fighters know there's a possibility to be tested and they still get popped. They have some of the best doctors trying to make sure they test clean. With that said being an amateur fighter and not having access to the best and only relying on 2nd hand knowledge from self proclaimed experts is a sure way to get yourself in a bind. I actively compete in top level grappling tournaments right now and I will not compete in any of them that do drug tests.

I've also competed in top level tournaments, and I don't know of a single grappling tournament that test?

ADCC, NAGA, Grapplers Quest, IBJJF... None of them test- who are you referring to?

And what state do you work for the commission? I have fought pro for over 8 years, so just curious.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Doc says hdl is almost exclusively genetically determined;its not bad to be low, its just good to be high because it counteracts the 'bad' cholesterol...but if you keep the bad cholesterol in check, its not really an issue. He did say some believe fish oils help elevate hdl levels, but, (as you know), I eat tons of fish (4-5 nights a week, 2 lbs at a sitting) and I'm still low.

I also have crazy low total levels... Last time I checked on cycle I had a total cholesterol level of 113

swiftnhbfighter

Nov 2, 2012
Earth
I've also competed in top level tournaments, and I don't know of a single grappling tournament that test?

ADCC, NAGA, Grapplers Quest, IBJJF... None of them test- who are you referring to?

And what state do you work for the commission? I have fought pro for over 8 years, so just curious.

The IBJJF just started testing all place winners in the Pan Ams. I'm not gonna say what state I work for. We talk about using illegal drugs on this forum. I'm certainly not going to put myself on front street. More people get busted by the dumb shit they say online than by anything else. I'm a newb when it comes to steroids but I wasn't born yesterday.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
They tested the black belts only no? I fucking hate the IBJJF and I think this is going to hurt a lot of the ATOS team and everyone else really.. This just opens the ABU DHABI pro circuit to explode. The only reason they really adopted the anti doping sanctions was to make a push towards the Olympics.

Rizzo

Mar 15, 2013
not just juice and rec drugs, they went big. this is just plain dumb. if this gets implemented for all participants, competitors will probably stop showing up for these over priced tournys. most guys i know that do bjj will fail at least one thing from that list. they are trying to have fun, not make the olympics.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I always stick to 2 to 1 ratio. I'm using a eq that is 300mg per ml, so it's easy to use a gram.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I am on 600 a week right now, I love it.

If it wasnt 200mg/ml I would do 800-1000

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
EQ really helps with my appetite!
Running it around 600-900mg for 18wks.
Just slow kicking in.
Thinking of adding some to my current blast.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
I have some eq that is 300mg/ml. It's easy to high dose it.

Yeah, I got it from a different source to test, cant complain the products great just low dose.

I've been wanting to test your stealth lines and willl be soon I think

helinbert

May 28, 2013
The Steroids are not recommended unless prescribed by a doctor. Illegal steroids will stunt for growth, shrink our penis, gives us headaches, lead to bouts of anger, and can even start to kill of living tissue. I read a story of a body builder who abused steroids all his life. He eventually just passed out one way and was hospitalized for a ful year. At one point he looked down at his legs to see maggots eating his flesh, because his cells were just decaying on him. He did survive, but it was a very long ans painful recovery. Now he's small, thin and lean and into yoga and other types of fitness like that.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The Steroids are not recommended unless prescribed by a doctor. Illegal steroids will stunt for growth, shrink our penis, gives us headaches, lead to bouts of anger, and can even start to kill of living tissue. I read a story of a body builder who abused steroids all his life. He eventually just passed out one way and was hospitalized for a ful year. At one point he looked down at his legs to see maggots eating his flesh, because his cells were just decaying on him. He did survive, but it was a very long ans painful recovery. Now he's small, thin and lean and into yoga and other types of fitness like that.

Everyone on this forum is about to read a story about me finding you and making you swallow a container full of used 18g needles

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Everyone on this forum is about to read a story about me finding you and making you swallow a container full of used 18g needles

hahaha. i wana read that!!

aaaand...he forgot to tell us that the guy got a bug while dwn in mexico that caused the skin eating disease that kept him hospitalized for that year.
aaaand if it wasnt for his huge muscle and being in great shape..the bugs would hav eaten him alive and he would hav died

DO SOME RESEARCH DUMMY!!

Antonion

May 29, 2013
Milburn eq can increase red blood vessels depend in some people especially in amounts above 800week.. I used 600 and didn't have any problems and got fairly general for an old man like myself. Eq is fairly much same close relatives as analyze so maybe move an Eq / mast e (600-800) for a attractive summer time run.?

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Milburn eq can raise red blood count in some people especially in doses above 800week.. I used 600 and didn't have any issues and got pretty vascular for an old man like myself. Eq is pretty much same family as test so maybe roll an Eq / mast e (600-800) for a ripped summer run.? Just a thot.. Eq does make you hungry or it did me so stock up supplies.. ? Question ?.. Did my seal a meal dinners u were making get lost in shipping? Thanks Ib.

Interesting. ... so test is not necessary in a eq+mast cycle?

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Milburn eq can increase red blood vessels depend in some people especially in amounts above 800week.. I used 600 and didn't have any problems and got fairly general for an old man like myself. Eq is fairly much same close relatives as analyze so maybe move an Eq / mast e (600-800) for a attractive summer time run.?

IB posted this exact thing back in April.