©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

getting some blood work done soon, any need to take a couple days off the gym before?

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Well lets say that you have some healthy numbers that are in range that are affected by training. But because you couldn't not workout for a few days before you won't know that.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well I train 5 days a week. So essentially my numbers while training would be considered my "normal" numbers I would think. Only thing effected if I'm not mistaken is the liver anyway. Just making a point not trying to sound like a know it all

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Well I train 5 days a week. So essentially my numbers while training would be considered my "normal" numbers I would think. Only thing effected if I'm not mistaken is the liver anyway. Just making a point not trying to sound like a know it all

So was I man but I don't think you got what I meant. Enjoy

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
If you are on superdrol, prepare for a shocker when you see your liver values. I used DMZ last year and got bloodwork done about 2 weeks after the DMZ cycle (using liver support supps as I do year round) and they were about 5 times normal. My Doc's first question, "Are you messing around with those damn prohormones again?" After seeing that, never again will I mess around with that shit.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Hey ant I'm prepared lol. Hope it's not too bad but I'm definitely expecting some elevated values in the liver department.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Here's my results as promised. Some concerns are my cholesterol/triglycerides values. Nothing else seems too outta line which is good. Then again that's why I'm posting to get your thoughts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 31

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, I would take a few months off everything.. except maybe the 125mg test and let your body recover. Def stay off everything until a future blood test shows your body has recovered.

What jumps out at me are lipid and liver values. I have seen much worse liver values on blood tests, but a 4 HDL is about the lowest I have ever seen.

BTW, what is your age?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Damn, healthy liver. On SD and only slightly elevated. My liver levels get jacked up even if I use NSAIDs... Keep that organ healthy Big D.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
How about my crit being at 51, anyone think I should donate blood to lower it?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yea but my hdl and LDL aren't too good :(

Yeah, but lipids should bounce back... you F your liver, you can be in for a host of shit.

How about my crit being at 51, anyone think I should donate blood to lower it?

Can't hurt. I just donated for teh first time yesterday. My crit has always been good, but it can't hurt to get some fresh blood and I feel other's need it more than me.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well that makes me feel a little better lol. I actually just donated in march, my crit was at 55 last November so I decided I needed to. But with 51 I'm not sure, although I know that's getting up there