©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

getting some blood work done soon, any need to take a couple days off the gym before?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
That number is the least of your problems but yes I would donate. I do every 8-10 weeks.

i take it your speaking of my lipids that are the "problem"? im gonna say the superdrol was responsible for hdl/ldl being all outta whack ya know:(

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
i take it your speaking of my lipids that are the "problem"? im gonna say the superdrol was responsible for hdl/ldl being all outta whack ya know:(

Yeah but how much and how long did you take it? I've got a much better hdl after doing 100mgs of tren ace a day for 10 weeks.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Man that hdl number is insane! You would be better off injecting mayonnaise into your veins. And with triglycerides that high you are screwing up your arteries big time!

Never take prohormones bro! Or orals for that matter. Injectables only and you'll live to see 30.

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Well I'm not usually big on the orals but wow I'm done with them after seeing these lipids!

Was on the superdrol 2-3 weeks. Started at 20 mg for a week then 30mg for a week and then 40mg for 5-7 days I believe

Last edited:

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
So I'm currently cruising. Would there be any problems if i started my blast back up in 8-10 weeks without getting bloods done again before that? I mean lipids are the only thing that look to be that out of range. But with time off they should be fine I'd think? I plan on getting bloods done every 6 months so I'd go again in November FYI

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
So I'm currently cruising. Would there be any problems if i started my blast back up in 8-10 weeks without getting bloods done again before that? I mean lipids are the only thing that look to be that out of range. But with time off they should be fine I'd think? I plan on getting bloods done every 6 months so I'd go again in November FYI

No your lipids are trashed and if you blast in 8 weeks or for that matter 18 weeks you will screw up any progress that you made. Dude you had. 4 hdl number, are you shooting for a one?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I agree. Your lipids are screwed. Maybe if u eat perfectly they might recover in about 5 months.

I took tren one time and my hdl went to 18. After 3 months I got bloods done. My hdl had only climbed to 33. That was on a good diet and niacin.

My hdl usually sits in the 50's btw.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Oh and I wouldn't shoot test at a "cruise" level. I'd run 150mgs a week tops! Otherwise u will further slow your recovery.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Sgot and sgpt were high too.. That can be from working out the day before but you dont know positively. What did Dr say about the hdl in the tank and to other values outa wack? Did he say come back in 30 days for retest ? Ib

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
My cruise dose is 125mg a week and im actually dropping lower than that, so that's taken care of

Doc didn't say anything. I haven't been back since getting tested

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
Sgot and sgpt were high too.. That can be from working out the day before but you dont know positively. What did Dr say about the hdl in the tank and to other values outa wack? Did he say come back in 30 days for retest ? Ib

well considering i was on 40mg superdrol i dont think those numbers were too bad tbh

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
My cruise dose is 125mg a week and im actually dropping lower than that, so that's taken care of

Doc didn't say anything. I haven't been back since getting tested

WTH kind of shady ass doctor do you have that he didn't say anything about your extremely bad numbers? Oh and at your age why are you crusing? If you were competing or somethng like that fine but you're not. Are you on TRT prescription from doctor?

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
WTH kind of shady ass doctor do you have that he didn't say anything about your extremely bad numbers? Oh and at your age why are you crusing? If you were competing or somethng like that fine but you're not. Are you on TRT prescription from doctor?

going to a reduced cost doc for those poor folk like me with no insurance lol. but nothing shady at all i dont think

whats wrong with cruising? MANY feel its healthier than the roller coaster effect that coming off and doing a "pct" has on your hormone levels...regardless of one's age. but i dont wanna go into that debate :naughty1:

Last edited: