©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Veterinary Medicine

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
Been looking around at some interesting amino and vitamin injection mixes for horses online. Injectable aminos and vitamins are hard to come by in America. Think it’s a bad idea to try? It has to be sterile....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinetix

Jun 2, 2018
Bio availability of vitamins is higher in inj. than taking them orally. I would assume the same goes for amino acids.
Stomach acids can break down the vitamins and aminos so you actually get less absorption through the stomach than injecting it.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Been looking around at some interesting amino and vitamin injection mixes for horses online. Injectable aminos and vitamins are hard to come by in America. Think it’s a bad idea to try? It has to be sterile....

Veterinary meds are just as sterile as human meds. Have you seen the amount of money people invest in these race horses? They aren’t going to risk losing a return on their investment because of sepsis brought about from non sterile injectable meds.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I have seen some cool looking inj amino products but have never tried. What are you thinking about trying?