©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Label help

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
hey guys jst been doing research for a project at school and doing a report on aas and the maufac aspect pretty easy to get empty bottle stopper n top but what im stuck on is the program that anyone knows to use or is better in designing a label for entertainment purposes only nothing more. Been looking into photoshop and or illustrator but im so computer traded that ive been working on it all night for most u guys its prob easy but im like ironbuilt n not too witty w a computer pass pushing send and or open lol
any personal help please pm as I am stuck biiiig time lol:action-smiley-060:
hope I put this in the right section if its not I apologize everyone

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
If its for illustration just order one from a label company online an put "for illustration purposes only" on the label. The online tutorial you can design it, maybe even screen shot an print on blank label stock an cut out.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Photoshop/illustrator

There are good 300 $ printers that print high quality images, you can create labels on photoshop and get perfect dimensions, and label paprr for printers can be bought at staples.

Everything can be done at home easy with a few hundred dollar investment.

Bfit247

May 21, 2013
Baaahahahaha!!!

masking tape might work better.
Masking tape and a black Sharpie®

Lol... back when I was using the stealth line that is how I labeled my bottles lol...

"That seems legit right?" Lol

Man that ST450 was painful... lol

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lol... back when I was using the stealth line that is how I labeled my bottles lol...

"That seems legit right?" Lol

Man that ST450 was painful... lol

i just buy empty jugs....swap into them...and with a Sharpie..put a letter or cpl letters..on the rim.

i.e. Masteron=M...Test cyp=TC...n so on. bc usually..i have cyp n prop.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
After I home brew I use a sharpie and peel off labels from staples too haha
Although I dont sell and just use for myself so its not a big deal

CONOFVIS

Jan 27, 2013
LOL @ "school project"

Yeah......I love school projects!
chemist-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I use the free return address labels I get In the mail from American cancer society or feed the children. Nothing beats Santa and my name for where to find me for next order matey..

Collin that's a great idea on printer but I think FamBam can't seem to know how to turn it on or software to use it . I'm sure im gonna catch heck for this.

Lukifer I just write big bigger meaner on them . Keeps LE guessing.

Last edited: