©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Inslin User

DNukem

May 29, 2013
I have done my research on Slin and I have been using AAS for quite some time. I know Insulin can kill me, fully aware.

Just wanna make sure I have this down right, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT. I am going to do insulin regardless this is what I have layed out so far..

800EQ week
75mg EOD Tren (Lowered dose)
10mg Superdrol
6-10 IU Slin Workout days ONLY.
(Will be throwing test in a week or so)

So Humuilin-R is 4-6 hours correct? NOW from what Ive read please correct me, THE ONLY TIME you need to eat super clean is when the Insulin is active in your body correct?

So for 6 hourrs(Just to be safe), I have plenty of boneless skinless chicken breasts that Ill boil, brown rice and sweet potatoes..

So right after injection, i was going to slam a cocoa cola and a half, wait 30 mins, eat 1 boiled chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice No olive oils. My question is how many times should I be eating while the Humulin is in my system? I have more questions, I just wanna take it one at a time.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Ive read that, and to be honest it seems like Humulin R is best for beginners cause its easier to control. Sure it hits you quicker but the active life is 6 hours on humalog and 8 on humulin.

Some are telling me to use Humulin 10iu 1.5 hrs Pre workout

So 10iu pre workout 30 mins after injection, consume a blend of 50g simple carbs 50 complex. with a chicken breast..

During workout Ill sip on some Waxy Maze and some other form of simple carbs.

Maybe have a steak after with a sweet potatoe, then consume carbs and protein throughout the rest.

Also ive heard the whole get FAT thing is WAY OVERBLOWN. If your consuming GOOD fats such as nuts and olive oils, people have told me its not a big deal. Its the fast processed shit, fried foods HIGH saturated fat foods etc.

So im sure after the workout eating a few handfulls of trailmix will be ok..

Also my drink during workout will probably consist of some sort of creatine monohydrate.

Hows this look?

I dont go to bed till 3-4 AM every morning so If i took my slin shit around 2-4 id be ok. And I only plan on doing it for Workout days ONLY.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I don't think you'll get the typical "don't do insulin!" Response on this board. While it can kill you, it is actually one of the easiest hormones to manage. Even with humulin-R, which is slower and longer-acting than humalog, you just use a little sugar if you get hypoglycemic.

Imagine if you could deal with tren sides in 5 minutes with a piece of candy?

The trick is not to get fat...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yeah, you can take your shot midafternoon, it will be ok to go to sleep after midnight, no worries.

On the diet thing, I just wouldn't be scarfing down a couple of whoppers w/ cheese or anything like that post workout. Just use judgement and common sense and you will be fine.

I started low on the insulin and worked up to 12iu preworkout, but I think 10 would have been just fine for me.

I checked humulog at both Sam's and Costco, and they are around 125-150 bucks a vial, so next cycle I am gonna stay with humulin r at $20 a vial.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Theres so many "Theories" I have busted myself. Such as superdrol causing liver destruction.. Like really? I ran superdrol AND anadrol for 10 weeks and my enzymes were raised.. slightly. Not to the death amounts you hear MORONS on the internet talking about all the time.

SO im sure insulin is also a little overblown just like everything else.. Now im not saying that EVERYTHING about insulin is bullshit but im sure there are some people who have thrown their BROknowledge in with it.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Theres so many "Theories" I have busted myself. Such as superdrol causing liver destruction.. Like really? I ran superdrol AND anadrol for 10 weeks and my enzymes were raised.. slightly. Not to the death amounts you hear MORONS on the internet talking about all the time.

SO im sure insulin is also a little overblown just like everything else.. Now im not saying that EVERYTHING about insulin is bullshit but im sure there are some people who have thrown their BROknowledge in with it.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Yeah, you can take your shot midafternoon, it will be ok to go to sleep after midnight, no worries.

On the diet thing, I just wouldn't be scarfing down a couple of whoppers w/ cheese or anything like that post workout. Just use judgement and common sense and you will be fine.

I started low on the insulin and worked up to 12iu preworkout, but I think 10 would have been just fine for me.

I checked humulog at both Sam's and Costco, and they are around 125-150 bucks a vial, so next cycle I am gonna stay with humulin r at $20 a vial.

AWESOME RESPONSES from all of you!!

So sick of the other forums with their "Bro Knowledge". Fuckin finally found an educated forum. Thanks guys!

So heres actually a new protocol I just came up with for my pre workout protocol...

shoot 10ius humulin-r, eat 2 pop tards (70g carbs,0fat), 45mins later drink 500ml of fruit juice (around 60g carbs) and go training. drink 500ml fruit juice again right after training, then eat a solid meal with lots of protein 1 or 2 hours after.

I believe just like AAS, Insulin is another hormone thats OVER exaggerated. Like you said bro, Common sense lol of course I wont be eating cheeseburgers but ill be eating rice chicken and maybe some candy if I ever feel weird/Hypo lol.

Good choice with sticking with the cheaper slin.. 120$ screw that. Ill deal with the extra 2 hour life span lol.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

I just do a lot of reading and try and filter out the extremism from the facts on the net when learning about AAS and such.

Just keep a Gatorade or something sugary in the car for the first few times you go to the gym after injecting slin, but other than that if you follow established protocol, you will be fine.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
I don't think you'll get the typical "don't do insulin!" Response on this board. While it can kill you, it is actually one of the easiest hormones to manage. Even with humulin-R, which is slower and longer-acting than humalog, you just use a little sugar if you get hypoglycemic.

Imagine if you could deal with tren sides in 5 minutes with a piece of candy?

The trick is not to get fat...

Well like you said, IT CAN kill you, but you would have to be a complete idiot to die from it lol...

Hey lets take 10iu and go to bed.. after a workout with NO food... Rofl cmon..

Lol could u imagine someone like that? LOL

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I just do a lot of reading and try and filter out the extremism from the facts on the net when learning about AAS and such.

Just keep a Gatorade or something sugary in the car for the first few times you go to the gym after injecting slin, but other than that if you follow established protocol, you will be fine.

Do this. In fact, get a few of your favorite candy bars and stash them around your life...jacket pocket, glove box, kitchen, desk drawer, wherever. Once in a while when that second, much bigger humulin-R spike comes on around 90 minutes in it hits like a truck and you have only a minute or two to get some sugar before you're shaking and delirious.

This is no bro-science, I've had it happen twice when I was playing it close to try to stay very lean while on insulin. Again, trying not to overstate the risks here, just relaying some experience and what has helped me.

I suggest starting around 4iu and working up by 2iu, logging Carb intake and blood glucose peri-workout until you get to know your reaction.

Yes, you really should monitor BG until you know your reaction.

Lowest I've gone on purpose was 40. Wondered what number I was at when I was shaking uncontrollably...

See pics. BG is on the left side. Check out the drop from 1315 to 1450 on 11/11.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370190714657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370190714657.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 105
  • uploadfromtaptalk1370190725224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370190725224.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 106

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Sounds good ill start at 5iu and no wonder why lol. So if I eat 2 pop tarts 80carbs then keep a Gatorade on me pre workout I should be ok? Here what I wanna do please tell me if it should be tweaked

shoot 5iu novalin-r, eat 2 pop tards (70g carbs,0fat), 45mins later drink 500ml of fruit juice (around 60g carbs) and go training. drink 500ml fruit juice again right after training, then eat a solid meal with lots of protein 1 or 2 hours after.

Walmart gave me novali. NOT humilin but it's R so it's fast

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Sounds like a good safe start. relion-R is exactly the same as Novolin-R, just made for Walmart by Novo-nordisk.

Walmart has the best deal i've found on bg meters. It's a meter that comes with 50 test strips stored right inside and costs $15. All you need extra is prep pads and lancets.

Last edited:

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Oh Im not measuring blood sugar. Gonna go by how I feel since I'm clean bulking Idc how many carbs I consume really.

Also since I'm BULKIG I could just keep my stomach full of carbs no fat lol it's common sense like u said

Last edited:

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Took my first shot 5iu pre workout, consumed liter of gatorade, made my own drink, Oj and Protein Powder and sipped on it throughout the workout till it was gone took another 5iu PWO. Cooked myself a lean cut beef fillet with 3 baked potatoes NO OIL OR BUTTER. Went outside felt ok for a bit started feeling a little shaky, kind of panic'd but it was easy to control, I ate 2 yogurts and had 2 mouth gulps of syrup..

So in the end i kind of consumed a large amount of carb/sugar today. Gonna have to tweak myself I guess, but hey if im feelin shaky im grabbin the syrup lol. Its right next to me with a banana lol. I feel fine and overall it was an easy exp to overcome. I was wondering if i just kept carbs in my stomach at all times (lowfat), im not cutting so im not worried about carb intake, I go hard when I lift anyways lol.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
You should measure blood sugar. If you want use insulin you need to measure blood sugar at least for the the first month.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
You should measure blood sugar. If you want use insulin you need to measure blood sugar at least for the the first month.

I took it pretty well man, my body let me know when I was down on BG, so i just ate some sugar and some protein and I feel fine, if it hits again I have a ProteinCarb Shake right next to me with a banana. So Im not worried at all dude. Slin use is common sense. But everyone is diff, so I guess maybe some should measure.

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
Also it is just a little tiny jab with a 31g needle. A glucose meter costs $10. If you can handle IM injects EOD there's no reason you can't handle a glucose meter. It is better to be on the safe side. I see no reason not use a meter.