©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

change it up or keep it the same?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I've seen a video with a ifbb pro he was giving out advice on running a cycle. Every cycle I have done before. Lets say test E and tren E I started out low test 500 mg a week and tren was 400 mg a week. I was pinning twice and then week 8 I would up the does and finish the cycle off week 10 or 12. Depending on how much stock I had.

Now what rich was saying is start your cycle off lets say test and tren and after 4 weeks change the cycle around to lets say deca sust and something else then change again after week 8. That way your body don't get use to one or two things and you keep growing.

I see what he's saying and I'm thinking I'm going to have to try it. But does anyone here run there cycles like that and how much better are the results compared to just running or two things and upping the does every 8 weeks to combat the myostatin.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I don't think I usually stay on anything longer than 8 weeks except for test. I like to change things up. Keeps it interesting.