©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doing CG lantus/keto protocol

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Yesterday I just took off from the gym to help a friend of mine tear down a car lift and then got some extra rest.

This morning my fasting glucose was 90. Was talking with a diabetic friend of mine yesterday. I do know that my water intake was rather low. He did tell me that that would make a difference with my sugar levels so I started pounding more water yesterday and it did come down towards the end of the day more. Was it just a coincidence or did it actually work LOL I'm not sure but I do need to keep my water intake higher

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Bg staying right around 100

Was 101 just before 10:30 shake and 105 right before 11:30 meal. Much better than yesterday's readings. I have 12 days of Lantus left hopefully I'll reach my goal by then. I may cruise or extend the blast out a little longer. Depending on how I feel

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Last night's workout was quick and easy

3x20 machine chest press
Superset with
3x20 lat pull downs with individual cables

3x20 machine shoulder press
Superset
3x20 cable tricep push downs

3x20 dumbell curls just because I wanted the pump lol

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Been slacking on my log but still hitting the gym. Last week was a deload week that was definitely needed. Monday I started back wth tier 1 but think I may have needed another deload week to recoup. Workouts are good just my weights were down a bit.

I decided to stop this cycle. I was/ am getting where my appetite is crushed. I get hungry but after a few bites I don't want to eat but I'll push food down. I dropped all orals and insulin. Going to run 2iu hgh, test, EQ, mast and tren for a few weeks as long as my appetite comes back then cruise

So I didn't take pictures like I should have. This has been the best recomp cycle I've done hands down.. Started at 197 lbs 12% ish bodyfat. I'm just under 206lbs and 9% ish (rough guesses) that's with no cardio and a cheat meal every week. Last two weekends I had a cheat day lol but still made good progress leaning out

I'm going to stick with the same diet for awhile but may add a refeed in the middle and the week

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Been slacking on my log but still hitting the gym. Last week was a deload week that was definitely needed. Monday I started back wth tier 1 but think I may have needed another deload week to recoup. Workouts are good just my weights were down a bit.

I decided to stop this cycle. I was/ am getting where my appetite is crushed. I get hungry but after a few bites I don't want to eat but I'll push food down. I dropped all orals and insulin. Going to run 2iu hgh, test, EQ, mast and tren for a few weeks as long as my appetite comes back then cruise

So I didn't take pictures like I should have. This has been the best recomp cycle I've done hands down.. Started at 197 lbs 12% ish bodyfat. I'm just under 206lbs and 9% ish (rough guesses) that's with no cardio and a cheat meal every week. Last two weekends I had a cheat day lol but still made good progress leaning out

I'm going to stick with the same diet for awhile but may add a refeed in the middle and the week

The insulin didn’t keep ur appetite going? It sure does for me. Especially lantus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
The insulin didn’t keep ur appetite going? It sure does for me. Especially lantus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did at first but I'm thinking the orals killed it after a while. I was taking liver supports to help with them but just felt like time to drop them. Funny because I've ran orals longer on prep before

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
Did at first but I'm thinking the orals killed it after a while. I was taking liver supports to help with them but just felt like time to drop them. Funny because I've ran orals longer on prep before

Yah it probably was the orals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Can you post a dailyesl plan of yours with exact amounts of goods u r using bro?

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Can you post a dailyesl plan of yours with exact amounts of goods u r using bro?

Yeah this is what I was running
50iu lantus ed

6iu somatotropin ed
100mg test suspension ed
300 test e weekly
600mg eq weekly
100mg adrol ed
50mg winny ed

I've ran Cycles and orals longer than I have this time. But these or were really on point and very good in my opinion. Some of the best I've ever taken

Not 100% sure it's the orals that did it but most likely is that killed my appetite. It's slowly coming back but taking some time

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
No Lantus or any kind of insulin. It's killing me but I'm doing ONLY what he says to do......PERIOD. and I'm on- Test E, EQ, Primo, NPP

BTW: I have a new thread for this new venture with JP. lol :)