©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Doing CG lantus/keto protocol

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Rest day today. Was going to do cardio but my legs need rest.

Finally my pack dropped. Was stuck in shipping forever. The new test suspension looks thinner in the bottle compared to what Im using now.

Sugar levels for today

20iu lantus

4/25 forgot to do fasted upon waking

6:00am 91

11:30 67 had all meals and shakes so far today not sure why the big drop

1:00 80

2:45 78

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
9:00 pm glucose was 74 pre shake

Fasted glucose this morning was 76! Dam that's higher than not being on insulin lol

Weight this morning was 202.4 was 197 Tuesday morning .

Took 20iu lantus again. Wasn't thinking it should have been 25. Eh a extra day ramping up won't be bad

New suspension is thinner but still pins tough. Lubed the needle with some prop again and shot easy

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Stopped checking my glucose level after a bit yesterday. My fingers were sore lol but here's most of the day

4 am fasted... 64, checked it with my other meter and said 69. That one is newer so I'm going to stick with it

6:00 92 dam! No carbs. Same breakfast as yesterday

8:30 84

11:30 87

Much better levels than the previous day. Both my wife's parents were diabetic so she is extremely happy that I'm testing this that often and making sure the levels are good . This morning I took my 20iu lantus I was pretty out of it and forgot to take my fasted levels but will check in about a half hour or so and see where they're at

Test suspension is a bitch 2 pin. CG help me with some tips. What I did also along with shaking the shit out of it. is I loaded the pin with suspension then a little test propionate. Probably less than a 1/4 cc, just enough to watch it come into the tube a little bit. Switched out needles then push some of the propionate through the new needle so it Lube the tube up, shook the needle a good bit and it pinned pretty decent.

I try not to jump on the scales too much but for some reason this morning I thought I would check. Yesterday I was 197 today I'm 199.4. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend I'll already be a week into it but at least it'll give me something to compare with at the end of The Run.

Last night workout was great! Loving this fortitude training for sure

Workout***Week 4 tier 2*Day 2

Upper Loading:
all performed 6 -12 reps*

3 x Smith barbell row.... 4 plates x8 , 10 and 10 reps 1.30 rest
2 x Chest- incline dumbells 120 lb x10 120x 8 1:30 rest
*2 x delts* standing barbell 135lb x 5 115 x 8 1:30 rest*

Lower Pump:**15 to 25 reps massive pumps*

2x thigh... single leg hack squats. Banded hack machine(band was taking some of the load off the lower end of the exercise) x20 each leg. then a hold halfway for as long as I could with both legs after each set. these are brutal imo

1 x quad/ham 1 1/2 reps leg press 405lb x 20

1 x calf leg press machine calf raises 385 x 30( 10 straight toes 10 with toes pointing out and 10 with toes pointing in)
Keeping the pin parallel to the floor helps as well with suspension. Doesn't let as much hormone settle on the bottom by the needle.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Keeping the pin parallel to the floor helps as well with suspension. Doesn't let as much hormone settle on the bottom by the needle.
Thanks, stuff is definitely a pain in the butt to use but I'm putting on weight daily. Seems to be good weight so far lol time will tell.

Cool log
I like how your letting us know your sugar levels

Yeah I know that's something not to take lightly and my wife loves it that I text her daily with my numbers when I take it. She's always worried because I try over-the-top stuff sometimes LOL

Fasted glucose this morning was 75. Weight was 204.2 everything seems to be going well. Stomach feels a little bit full. Not really bloated feeling just kind of full. Still getting in every meal and Shake. I may take a digestive enzyme with each meal now.

So 5 days on cycle I'm up 7.2lbs.

Did 25iu lantus this morning

Week 4 Tier 2 , Day #3, Lower Pump,

2 x MR Thigh* Leg press 14 plates
5 x4 x 15 burnout
5 x*4 x 20 burnout
1 x MR quad leg extension 145 5x4 x12

1 x**MR***Hamstring Seated curls 165 5x4 x 10

2 x MR*****6x4*calves Seated calves. 4 45lb plates

1x MR* biceps dumbell curls 40 3x4 dropped to 35lb 3x 4
-

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I usually post the day after my workout but am heading to a show tomorrow to help out a and watch some friends compete
Had the day of so I hit the gym early

Fasted glucose this morning was 75.... Weight was 207lbs! 197 to 207 lbs in 5 days! Holy shit

This was a brutal workout! Couldn't catch my breath a few times and thought I was gonna puke! I love it lol!
Week 2 Tier #2 , Day #4, Upper Body Muscle Rounds

2 x MR back thick rack pulls 405 lbs

2 x MR back width**wide grip pull down 195lb

2 x MR chest flat bench 185 8 reps last set on both clusters

2x MR delts seated dumbells 60lb dropped to 50lb second set of

1 x MR triceps bar cable pushdown 90lbs little

1 MR Abs hanging leg raises

montego

Feb 19, 2018
I usually post the day after my workout but am heading to a show tomorrow to help out a and watch some friends compete
Had the day of so I hit the gym early

Fasted glucose this morning was 75.... Weight was 207lbs! 197 to 207 lbs in 5 days! Holy shit

This was a brutal workout! Couldn't catch my breath a few times and thought I was gonna puke! I love it lol!
Week 2 Tier #2 , Day #4, Upper Body Muscle Rounds

2 x MR back thick rack pulls 405 lbs

2 x MR chest flat bench 185 8 reps last set on both clusters

2x MR delts seated dumbells 60lb dropped to 50lb second set of

1 x MR triceps bar cable pushdown 90lbs little

I'm looking at your exercise selections and it looks off......

You are using free weights for muscle rounds if I am reading correctly?

Also, 8 reps on your last set of each cluster..... This leads to my previous question as well.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
I'm looking at your exercise selections and it looks off......

You are using free weights for muscle rounds if I am reading correctly?

Also, 8 reps on your last set of each cluster..... This leads to my previous question as well.

Yeah I did do 8 reps on my last set for the cluster because I wasn't burnt out yet. So I did a few more to go to failure

I have been using more free weights for muscle rounds. My gym is very limited with equipment and what we have for machines kind of sucks. I've been debating for a while about switching up gyms but there's not too many decent ones in my area.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Haven't been testing my sugar levels as much, one my fingers are really sore LOL and two I'm getting low on test strips . Need to stop and get some more

4/30 fasted 67 30iu lantus today post breakfast

5/1 fasted 60 lowest its been since I've started this cycle

This morning was 35 iu lantus. Everything's feeling good. Haven't had any signs of going hypo. pinning twice a day with test suspension isn't very fun but I think the results will be definitely be worth it

Training is going really good. Was up to 208 lb this morning I weighed in at 206. Everything seems to look fuller and my waist looks tighter. The way things are going I keep thinking about thrown in some Tren LOL. Maybe the last two weeks of the run

Week 5 tier 2***day 1
Lower load
All performed 6 to 12 reps

2 x Thighs - front squats 225x8 225x6 2 min rest

1 x Quads - Hack squats 225lbs 2 min rest
*1 x Hamstrings stiff leg dumbells – 100lb 2 min rest
1 x Adductors abductor Machine 165 lb 2 min rest
4 x Calves - leg press Caves 385 1 min rest

Upper pump
15 to 20 reps *, *21, rest pause ,5s in the hole
Chest/back superset
2 x flat bench 185lbx25 185x17
2 x supported tbar 2 plates x25 2 plates x 20

Sh/abs superset
2 x front lateral 25 x20 25x20
2 hanging leg raises 20 reps each set

Bis/Tris superset
1 x dumbell curls 25lbs 20 reps 5 reps iso hold opposing hand alternating
1 x Cable pushdown 20 reps 100lbs

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Waking glucose was 60. My weight dropped a few pounds. Stepped on the scale this morning at 203 lbs. The mirror says I'm considerably leaner but in my opinion look bigger at the same time. 10 minutes from now I'll be small look like I don't lift lol body dysmorphia

Leg pump was tough. Pinning test suspension twice a day has my glutes and ventrogluteal are kind of sore. So I don't know if I just need more recovery time between leg load and leg pump day. Or it's just all the pinning. Overall still was a good workout

Workout***Week 5 tier 2*Day 2

Upper Loading:
all performed 6 -12 reps*

3 x barbell row.... 225 x 10 3 sets 1.30 rest
2 x Chest- low incline dumbells, 110lb x8 110 x 10 1:30 rest
*2 x delts* seated barbell 130 lbs x 10 130lbs x 8 1:30 rest*

Lower Pump:**15 to 25 reps massive pumps*

2x thigh... Leg extension 130lb x20 130lb x25

1 x quad/ham seated leg curls 145lb x 12

1 x calf leg press machine calf raises 385 x 12 did three sets instead of one

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Today I hit 50iu lantus. Weight is slowly going back up. Was 205.3lbs this morning. Definitely feeling better about this insulin run versus my last one. Last time I just got a bloated and a fat mess. Was eating way too many carbs.

So I'm kind of thinking that running Lantus 50 IU a day. Then using Humulin R pre workout with pre workout carb meal might work really well. Not going to try that this cycle but maybe in a future run

Week 5 Tier 2 , Day #3, Lower Pump,

2 x MR Thigh* Leg press 14 plates
5 x4 15 16 plates 5x4 x10

1 x MR quad leg extension 145 5x4 1x 10

1 x**MR***Hamstring Seated curls 165 5x4 1x 10

2 x MR*****6x4*calves seated 3 plates

1x MR* biceps seated machine curls 6x4 130lbs ( I think I didn't put it in my notes last night and I'm drawing a blank today.)

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Needed some extra sleep. Went to bed last night about 9 and got up just before 9 lol. Body is achy but definitely needed sleep

50iu lantus again. Everything feels good weight is moving back up. 205.7 this morning. Meals are messed up today from sleeping in and spent sometime in the garage getting the car ready to race. Will eat extra this evening to try and and make up some calories

Yesterday's workout

Week 5Tier 2 , Day # upper MR

Muscle Rounds

2 x MR seated pulley 235

2 x MR chest machine 185

2x MR delts seated machine 140

1 x MR triceps bar cable pushdown 100lbs

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
What's your sugars at on 50iu?

I haven't tested it Lately. Been feeling pretty good. I stopped at two different stores to buy more test strips and both were out of what I use. Today though I'm feeling a little off. Had a Chinese cheat meal last. Woke up leaner and heavier. Had no idea carb breakfast. Definitely should have the test strips today

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Needed some extra sleep. Went to bed last night about 9 and got up just before 9 lol. Body is achy but definitely needed sleep

50iu lantus again. Everything feels good weight is moving back up. 205.7 this morning. Meals are messed up today from sleeping in and spent sometime in the garage getting the car ready to race. Will eat extra this evening to try and and make up some calories

Yesterday's workout

Week 5Tier 2 , Day # upper MR

Muscle Rounds

2 x MR seated pulley 235

2 x MR chest machine 185

2x MR delts seated machine 140

1 x MR triceps bar cable pushdown 100lbs

Planned your cruise week yet?

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
Planned your cruise week yet?

Acually no, thanks for reminding me. I wasn't going to count the first week or two doing FT since it's kind of a learning curve. Any tips would be appreciated. I haven't read anything on this t yet

Weekend update
Saturday 50iu lantus.

Chinese cheat meal Saturday night. Woke up tighter and heavier Sunday morning . Was 20lbs Sunday morning . Yesterday(Sunday) I started going hypo for the first time this insulin run. It hit me fast, started sweating, shakes and getting tunnel vision. Grabbed glucose tablets, then ate a few strawberries. Was fine after that the rest of the day. Did eat 3 slices of pizza for supper. Definitely need to get test strips for my glucose meter.

Weight this morning was 209.6 feeling full and tight. Lower back fat is getting less

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
So here's a question for anyone following. Montego asked about the cruise week that's involved with fortitude training. My body feels a little beat up and probably could use the break. I'm in the middle of this cycle running insulin if I take a break would you guys recommend stopping insulin and only using a small dose that test to keep me going for the week instead of test suspension twice a day? Or just keep pushing until the cycle is over. Probably be another 3 weeks ish

Curious on your opinions