©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Back...…..more of the maaddness. 5 sets of deads, 5 sets of belt over rows.on and on and on. I just keep eating and drinking the sups to put me back together. Because of the snow my wife has to work tomorrow( she leaves at 5:30am.) That means I'm not going to make my first check in. "Off to a great start"

Last edited:

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
Interesting you changed to BT. I thought you were happy with JP. I guess all is not what’s made out with JP and his hype.

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Be careful mate don't injure yourself that's a decent amount workload for you.
Main thing is hoping your enjoying it but also life outside of the gym and not stuffed to do other stuff afterwards.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Be careful mate don't injure yourself that's a decent amount workload for you.
Main thing is hoping your enjoying it but also life outside of the gym and not stuffed to do other stuff afterwards.

Funny you would say this. I have almost no time to do anything other than shop for more food , cook more food, go to PT and watch a movie at night with my wife before bed. This is no joke to anyone who takes this seriously.

Yesterday was the second round of full blown legs and today was shoulders. My body is burning.

Last edited:

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
Funny you would say this. I have almost no time to do anything other than shop for more food , cook more food, go to PT and watch a movie at night with my wife before bed. This is no joke to anyone who takes this seriously.

Yesterday was the second round of full blown legs and toady was shoulders. My body is burning.
Just remember it's ok to dload or have a break now and then sometimes you even come back stronger and body starts to grow again

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
All good advice. But no one is talking deloading yet. I don't think BT is one for stories. He really wants results. Just doing all the supps on time is a fucking job.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Arms tonight. It was ass kicking but not near as bad as the rest of the workouts because it's limited to arms. We go from power sets to pump sets. Tomorrow is off. TG...………….. What to do with the tie I have.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya man, FOOD is the ONLY thing to make you grow Period ! BT has a program that noticeably beet you down much more. These sets of 12's and 8' just kick my ass. When was the last time you did 12sets X Dead lifts???? At 58 it's testing me that's for sure. But after the first week my head wrapped around it and I'm OK now.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Very impressed with the commitment/attention Bleu is giving
https://youtu.be/Ke_miqfSNyo

What a great find. I would never watch a Trigilli video to find such a great BT watch. I'll tell ya what guys. And this is no shit. After I hooked up with him I got a little worried. My wife asked why and I answered "this guy is so good and thorough that it's truly in my hands whether I can pull this off or not. This guy is going to lead me to water. From there it's all up to me.." That's the kind of things I think about as I train or push down that meal after meal after meal...………. All I have to do IS TO DO IT!

BTW: After my first check in he added 75mgs Tren A three times a week. Love it when ya poor lighter fluid on an open flame baby...…:sniper:)

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yesterday was the 12 sets of all out squats. Honestly I'm never going to get used to those. They leave e shaking.

Tonight was chest and tri-pump work. More of the same. Just imagine you completely finished training and when you get to the door of the gym to leave, you go back and do it twice more. Welcome to Bleu Taylors world! Tonight at the gym a guy I know said "your face looks thinner". That pumped me up. No more Mr Chubby. I'm so happy I got off the JP train. I think about the miles I put on my bones going nowhere with that shit. I should have known better than to let anyone talk me into just getting fat. FUCK THAT! Never again.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Yesterday was the 12 sets of all out squats. Honestly I'm never going to get used to those. They leave e shaking.

Tonight was chest and tri-pump work. More of the same. Just imagine you completely finished training and when you get to the door of the gym to leave, you go back and do it twice more. Welcome to Bleu Taylors world! Tonight at the gym a guy I know said "your face looks thinner". That pumped me up. No more Mr Chubby. I'm so happy I got off the JP train. I think about the miles I put on my bones going nowhere with that shit. I should have known better than to let anyone talk me into just getting fat. FUCK THAT! Never again.

BTW: this is working out to about $65 every two weeks in vitamins......

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

I wanted to say some thing about the fat gain- sorry I didn't brotha- that is one thing we are too old to do- once we lose the fat for the show- our stomach skin looks like a big wrinkly bag of skin- like that wrinkly dog.
Our skin won't tighten up like these young bucks.-
Youth is waisted on the young.