©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
Damn. I'm tired, wore out and sore all over just reading what you are puttting yourself through. Christ sake. Your muscle strength is good, but your mind strength is what is impressive. respect.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Are your bloods ok?
You loading the sodium?
When your not strict do you eat a lot of sweets?
I my self need a lot of salt and when I eat clean I can't put on any muscle- I just lose?

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not gaining the correct weight he thinks I should. This isn't about getting fat again. Were looking to blow through some previous muscle weights.

I'm betting you are overtraining. I mean c'mon amigo - 12 sets of deads, squats, 8 sets of bb rows, doing umpteen exercises for legs? And you're 60+? I'm 55, been lifting for 40 years hardcore. I'm told more often than not that I'm a pretty big dude, and that shit would kill me. There aren't any drugs that can turn back time & make us recover like when we were 30 bro. IMO if you cut that volume back to 1/4th, and give each set everything you got, you will start seeing better results. JMO.

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
I should have read your entire thread before posting. Didn't know you had a pro bb/coach working with you. I've never been a volume guy anyways hence my previous response. I still think that's a shit ton of work for a guy your age. Good luck man - hope all that work pays off.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I should have read your entire thread before posting. Didn't know you had a pro bb/coach working with you. I've never been a volume guy anyways hence my previous response. I still think that's a shit ton of work for a guy your age. Good luck man - hope all that work pays off.

Hey, I'm 58 and going back for the Pro card ay 60. At least that's the plan.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Good news guys. The added food and fats are moving the scale and my lifts. They are surging at the moment. I'm starting to feel like I'm on gear again.

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
Hey, I'm 58 and going back for the Pro card ay 60. At least that's the plan.

That's kick ass man! Hope all pans out as you plan. Did you ever do any shows before? I haven't did a show in around 30 freakin' years, but I've always had in the back of my mind of doing one again to test myself & see how I fare against other old farts haha. :p

Keep killin' it.

astrosfan123

Sep 5, 2018
cant believe you left JP, the knowledge that guy has given me just with the trainedbyjp site is incredible. After doing DC and then fortitude then adopting JP style of training there is no way in hell I would want to ever go back to this amount of volume. This will be an interesting follow here with the switch up.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Are your bloods ok?
You loading the sodium?
When your not strict do you eat a lot of sweets?
I my self need a lot of salt and when I eat clean I can't put on any muscle- I just lose?

I pulled a panel 2 months ago and it was perfect. He has me over salting everything.

I'm at 2 cheat meals a week. Always pancakes and a stake. The pancakes taste better than any pussy I ever had in my life.:eek:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That's kick ass man! Hope all pans out as you plan. Did you ever do any shows before? I haven't did a show in around 30 freakin' years, but I've always had in the back of my mind of doing one again to test myself & see how I fare against other old farts haha. :p

Keep killin' it.

Yes in 2011 I won the:
Mr Pa
Mr Philadelphia
Mr Lehigh Valley

At the time that was every show in Pa they had with the exception of the Nats and N Americans.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
cant believe you left JP, the knowledge that guy has given me just with the trainedbyjp site is incredible. After doing DC and then fortitude then adopting JP style of training there is no way in hell I would want to ever go back to this amount of volume. This will be an interesting follow here with the switch up.

I appreciate how you view JP. After training with BT for a few months now, I look back at my time with JP as a complete waste of my time and money. Watching his videos isn't the same as reading his 1 sentence responses during checkins. His attitude is fucking insulting. His diet made me FAT and as he was telling me I look good....(FAT), literally everyone at PM was of the opinion I didn't need to be fat to gain muscle. BT has already proven PM members to be correct as I'm growing at a nice lean body condition. If after reading this you decide to send your money to JP...……………...Goo:action-smiley-054:d luck with that.

astrosfan123

Sep 5, 2018
no no no, I didn't mention work with him as a coach. Just the knowledge I gained from the site and the forums there. Im in love with the way he sets the workouts up honestly and I have adapted the intra workout drink as well and the recovery and progress are awesome. The legs, push, pull split is my favorite. Usually 2 on 1 off, never ever more than 3 in a row. That's weird that you got fat off the diet and he was ok with that unless the goal was a big push up. How many cals and carbs did he have you on.

I appreciate how you view JP. After training with BT for a few months now, I look back at my time with JP as a complete waste of my time and money. Watching his videos isn't the same as reading his 1 sentence responses during checkins. His attitude is fucking insulting. His diet made me FAT and as he was telling me I look good....(FAT), literally everyone at PM was of the opinion I didn't need to be fat to gain muscle. BT has already proven PM members to be correct as I'm growing at a nice lean body condition. If after reading this you decide to send your money to JP...……………...Goo:action-smiley-054:d luck with that.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I didn't count the cals. The idea was to make a big push. Problem was all that pushed was my fat. I wasn't getting stronger in the gym. and I fully agree, his paid video site is great. I just should have stopped there. "Who knew"?