©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I almost died (LITERALLY)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Cg
Hope you documented all this so we can try it out scoobs time
Why pie filling?
What's your go to filling?
Why not frosting?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Cg
Hope you documented all this so we can try it out scoobs time
Why pie filling?
What's your go to filling?
Why not frosting?

Cherry is my "go too" and the reason for pie filling is it's massively dense in in calories and has ZERO fats in it. It was made to order for slamming insulin. You wouldn't believe the heat my body generates from eating like this. Is it healthy...….of cores not. But I'm pulling the plugs out because I can't do any gear. Desperate times call for desperate measures...… I'm doing this for my sanity.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Cherry is my "go too" and the reason for pie filling is it's massively dense in in calories and has ZERO fats in it. It was made to order for slamming insulin. You wouldn't believe the heat my body generates from eating like this. Is it healthy...….of cores not. But I'm pulling the plugs out because I can't do any gear. Desperate times call for desperate measures...… I'm doing this for my sanity.

That's pretty wild
How long can you do this for?
Wonder what would happen with with juice

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
With gear you would get wildly huge quick. This is what many of the pros are doing. But the big boyz are doing much, much more Lantus than 50 units and most use pharma grade HGH. Those two changes make a huge difference. How long can I do this? I'm going to add Metformin soon an plan to continue for at least eight weeks.. The moment the momentum ends I will quit.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I pulled my right trap. It's fucking killing me at the moment. I think with no gear I'm not only weaker but more apt to injuries. Looks like next week is going to be a lot of pushing and wheels work....lol

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I pulled my right trap. It's fucking killing me at the moment. I think with no gear I'm not only weaker but more apt to injuries. Looks like next week is going to be a lot of pushing and wheels work....lol
Where da pics!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Your right buddy! I'm the guy always calling guys out for pics and now its me. This weekend is the weekend of pics. Promise. Time to serve up a wake up call to all the old heads out there……... Who here can say they gained 60 lbs in less than seven months and are under 10% body fat...........lol Could be a record of some kind?

Last edited:

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Your right buddy! I'm the guy always calling guys out for pics and now its me. This weekend is the weekend of pics. Promise. Time to serve up a wake up call to all the old heads out there……... Who here can say they gained 60 lbs in less than seven months and are under 10% body fat...........lol Could be a record of some kind?
If it's not, I wanna meet the guy who did better lol

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
If it's not, I wanna meet the guy who did better lol
:D:D:D:smoking:
image-asset.png

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
its not supplement. Its a project/experiment done by nautilus creator Arthur Jones.
U can google Casey Viator Colorado Experioment to read more.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
59 years old and on ZERO GEAR! As I told you just Lantus, Humalog and hgh.
Stats: 5'9" at 211 lbs first thing in the morning. This is a completely unpumped pic. This picture shows a 59 Pound rebound after my hostpital stay where I came out 152lbs at the beginning of April.
My size is coming back but as I mentioned my strength is still way off by a factor of almost half. I have stopped all insulin for the time being because I just got a feeling I should consolidate my gains for the moment and give my system some rebound time. My enzyme number are still 2X higher than they should be so no gear is in my future for a little while yet. But honestly, at 59 and no gear I still look better than 90% of the members at my gym. The 10% that has me beet is IFBB pros and hard core NPC guys AND girls. We have some crazy looking bikini class girls too. But I still have the gym rats chasing me.....:)

Attachments

• 210 (2).jpg
    210 (2).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 61

montego

Feb 19, 2018
59 years old and on ZERO GEAR! As I told you just Lantus, Humalog and hgh.
Stats: 5'9" at 211 lbs first thing in the morning. This is a completely unpumped pic. This picture shows a 59 Pound rebound after my hostpital stay where I came out 152lbs at the beginning of April.
My size is coming back but as I mentioned my strength is still way off by a factor of almost half. I have stopped all insulin for the time being because I just got a feeling I should consolidate my gains for the moment and give my system some rebound time. My enzyme number are still 2X higher than they should be so no gear is in my future for a little while yet. But honestly, at 59 and no gear I still look better than 90% of the members at my gym. The 10% that has me beet is IFBB pros and hard core NPC guys AND girls. We have some crazy looking bikini class girls too. But I still have the gym rats chasing me.....:)
Great strides man

Have you looked into injectable Glutathione for the liver enzyme situation?

I assume you are saying alt/ast are elevated but, what about bilirubin?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I've been advised not to talk about this subject any longer to anyone other than my attorney and doctor. :(