©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test e issue

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Anyone have any tips on telling the difference in test esters....got some stuff that's suppose to be test e but it crashes of solution after pulling it out of warm water..it goes in easy like it's right but shouldn't crash at 300mg/ml.
I tried adding a.little bb it did nothing.

TKAT

Feb 27, 2013
Only real way to know for sure would either have it independently tested by a lab or a more easy way would be to do a melting point test on it. If it's really Test E it will have a really low melting point somewhere in the 80 degrees range. It will melt on it's own just in a really hot room. On the other hand if it's Cypionate it will have a much higher melting point closer to 200 degrees. It does sound like you may have received Cypionate or one of the shorter esters of testosterone. Test E should hold fine at 300 mg/ml with even a minimal amount of BB. Somethings not adding up. I always work with Test E if I'm using a long ester Test. So easy to work with. Cypionate on the other hand is a bitch no matter what compound it's attached to. Wish I could be more help but I think the only way to test it out a little bit would be to do a melting point test on it and see.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Thanks for the reply I'm pretty sure it's not test e like you say it's not that hard to get to hold .I've mixed it a good number of times and never an issue . I've never mixed test c that I can remember so was kinda thinking that it could be that or prop. thanks for the numbers I'll try and put something together for a melting test.