©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy world we live in

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I have a USA client that told me his butcher was sold clean and the stores were empty. He was craving beef so bad last time I heard he was buying a box of those Omaha Steaks. Not understanding the shortage in that department myself.

Seems like there is always beef and pork. I don't know when all these slobs that usually subsist on hot pockets and pepsi suddenly became so concerned with chicken and water.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
This whole Toilet Paper issue is becoming a major problem. I thought the silly shit was going to die out, but everywhere, most places at least, are OUT!

I mean, I can find other means of getting my ass clean, but it sure would be nice to not have to go to such extremes just because of a bunch of fukktards hoarded it all.

Seriously, I think TP is going to be mission #1 for me to find this next week, it's ridiculous. You can add wipies and paper towels to the list as well. The wipies part is pretty sad because i'm sure there are parents who have infant's out there who could really use them.

I usually keep a 'padded' amount of essentials around the house, but i'm gonna have to restructure my thinking on this, as I can see this is always going to be "every person for themselves," type of situation. Hopefully we get through this and don't experience such crap again. However, once I can get my hands on some, and once things loosen up at some point, i'm going to always keep at least 1-2 packs of TP (ie Costco Kirkland packs/bundles) in reserve so I don't have to spend a thousand dollars in driving to find some.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
I have a large step in bidet right next to my toilet so no worries here!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Many store are getting TP - cleaners - hand sanitizers and and every thing else - just be nice and talk to every one at the stores- people working there or even customers will let you know what time every thing is coming in or what's stocked in the back.
If you have restaurant supply companies you can buy chicken - beef - or what ever you need - I have one place that they sell 20 pound boxes minimums.
Stay safe - it's only going to be a few more weeks

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I thought the panic buying would stop but it seems to be getting worse. I am running very low on essentials. Gonna have to try and stock up tomorrow.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I took one for the team yesterday and went to Costco at 7:30am, and I waited in a line for a little over 2 hours to get in. There was maybe 75-100 people there before me. Inside, it was smooth like butter. The one I went to have their store in great order. They let in maybe 50 at a time, then a few minutes later they radio to the door guys to let in a few more. They have it set-up where you continue the line single file to the back where the water, paper towels, toilet paper, dog food, refrigerator supplies like milk, and a few other items are given to you by the staff. It was pretty awesome how they had it.

That said, I got in a few minutes to 10am, and got out about a few minutes before 11am...give or take a few. I'm about 98% sure I could have went there at 11am and not had to stand in a line still got what I needed. I'm going to go next week to get 1 more TP and water for 'cushioning' at my house so I do not need to get those items again for awhile. Therefore, I can go there and get all the other things I need much quicker.

10000% props to this costco. Most of them know me well since I usually, pre-walking dead, would go there 1-2 times per week.

They were still out of Lysol, hand sanitizer, low on dog food, SPAM (wtf?), and a few of the frozen foods that my kids like (little pizzas, waffles, crunchy breaded chicken, etc).