©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SuperiorPeptide Semi-Annual BOGO SALE

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I was just trying to use this will it not work anymore, it's still being advertised on the site?

Thanks

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I was just trying to use this will it not work anymore, it's still being advertised on the site?

Thanks

I asked the owner to make the BOGO code active again since he left the banner up on the website by accident.
Please click my banner so I get credit for getting him to activate it. The code is working now. FREEBOGO

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just started S4 at 100mg per day. Holy moly the pump is sic! Our SARMs are on BOGO so I got 4 of the S4's and 2 MK677

P.S. Always put the free BOGO items in the cart or they won't send them.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Get your orders in while they're on BOGO. All items in the research peptldes and research liquids are part of the BOGO. Make sure to add the free items to your cart or you won't get them.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I can't believe the way my body is reacting to the Superior S4. I'm so incredible full now. I haven't been this full since I was on legit HGH/serostim. This stuff must work in an entirely different way than AAS. My vision is fine. The only side I noticed was a very mild head ache last night after having dosing 125mg in one day. I think I'll stick with 100mg. My vascularity is much improved. I can't believe I'm so pumped now just waking up in the morning while dieting on low carbs.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Sale ends very soon. If you want 2 items add 2 and apply the code and you pay for 1. So if you add 4 and apply the code you pay for 2 etc. The full number of items need to be added otherwise you won't receive. So if you order 1 the code won't work and you will just get 1.

I am currently using PGE-1 in my bi-ceps pre training and it is incredible. Definitely worth an experiment for experienced guys wanting a body part to improve. Start off very low in dose though as this stuff stretches the muscle and gives the most intense pump ever.

FREEBOGO

Buy Peptides | Research Chemicals | Research Liquids | Superior Peptide