©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH: Is it worth to use it?

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
ITs def worth taking! imo dont use pharma grade unless u have it like that or u are competing! There are plenty of great souces and good HGH out there that is well priced!

And if u dont fancy HGH, u can always try gh peps or mk677! mk677 is very cost effecient for the results you receive!

But i dont agree when guys state that its not worth the cost, when u can make two kits stretch around 4-6 months running 5 on 2 off at a dose o 3-5iu per day! for a cost of anywhere between 120-180 per/100iu depending on where u get your gh from. even at 225 per kit its worth it! Maybe u just havnt tried the right genrics yet. THERE ARE SOOO MANY GOOD SOURCES PROVIDING TOP OF THE LINE GENERICS right now! And to me i consider a 30ml vial of mk677 equal to a kit of HGH. but thats just imo of course

Let me add, I have read posts from some very respected people on the forums who claim that generic Chinese is a waste of money and effort. They say stuff like, "back in the day, we got out Pharma HGH from AIDS patients and injecting 2 iu's would cripple you!". GTFO!!! In our Lab Testing, we have proven that some of the better generic HGH products available here on this board contain more HGH per 10iu vial than Pharma products. I will say that the quality percentage of Pharma HGH is higher. But I digress! Bottom Line: HGH is worth every penny (if you can afford it) and should be a part of everyone's protocol!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I think HGH is well worth the money. I know some folks say they need months to reap the results but I notice it within two weeks. I've made some amazing improvements with 3-4 month runs of HGH. Longer durations may be better off for some but I think that depends on your overall goals and desired effects.

gh0st

Jan 2, 2016
Let me add, I have read posts from some very respected people on the forums who claim that generic Chinese is a waste of money and effort. They say stuff like, "back in the day, we got out Pharma HGH from AIDS patients and injecting 2 iu's would cripple you!". GTFO!!! In our Lab Testing, we have proven that some of the better generic HGH products available here on this board contain more HGH per 10iu vial than Pharma products. I will say that the quality percentage of Pharma HGH is higher. But I digress! Bottom Line: HGH is worth every penny (if you can afford it) and should be a part of everyone's protocol!

Great thread , with great info!
one of the best threads on the boards imo!!!!

Thomas penn

Mar 14, 2017
I have been using hgh yellow tops and ghrp from **EDIT** for 5months and I have decreased my body fat by 15 percent as welll as putting 20 pounds of muscle on. I take 3 ius of ghrp at night before bed and I take 3ius of hgh first thing in the morning. My quality of sleep is great and you can tell the ghrp is working from vivid dreams while sleeping. You know the hgh is good because it doesn't leave any indication of where you injected. This is good because if your body is reacting to it then your body could slowly start attacking your own over time so buying quality hgh is extremely important. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to look and feel younger as well as to anyone who wants to take a safer path to getting gains than taking testosterone.

Last edited by a moderator:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have been using hgh yellow tops and ghrp from **EDIT** for 5months and I have decreased my body fat by 15 percent as welll as putting 20 pounds of muscle on. I take 3 ius of ghrp at night before bed and I take 3ius of hgh first thing in the morning. My quality of sleep is great and you can tell the ghrp is working from vivid dreams while sleeping. You know the hgh is good because it doesn't leave any indication of where you injected. This is good because if your body is reacting to it then your body could slowly start attacking your own over time so buying quality hgh is extremely important. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to look and feel younger as well as to anyone who wants to take a safer path to getting gains than taking testosterone.

Well put for your first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Yes but if you pay a decent price. None of this $700 for a kit some people pay. You can go on vacation for that!

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
IMO absolute game changer.... been in since 2015 with only stopping use when going out of the country..... once I'm done competing its 2ius a day and TRT dose Test until I'm dead...

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
IMO absolute game changer.... been in since 2015 with only stopping use when going out of the country..... once I'm done competing its 2ius a day and TRT dose Test until I'm dead...

I would use it more but it makes me so tired even at 2iu per day. Peps such as MK-677 are completely the same so I have to use tiny of doses of that too. I just restarted hgh at 2iu and told myself run it atleast 6 months. So far I am managing but it's only been about 4 days and already I can feel the difference. I slept 12 hours last night! If it doesn't improve I will have to drop it like in the past but going to try and struggle through. I actually dosed it in my knee cap last night for a change. I have an knee injury so before I order some healing peps I figured it couldn't hurt putting in in there.

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
I just restarted hgh at 2iu and told myself run it atleast 6 months. So far I am managing but it's only been about 4 days and already I can feel the difference. I slept 12 hours last night! If it doesn't improve I will have to drop it like in the past but going to try and struggle through.

Before I started running HGH i waited until I was financially able to run it....indefinitely. I knew it was something that once I started I wouldn't stop ..IMO its not something to be cycled on/off.. the longer you're on, the better it works..... if 2ius is too much just back it down.... its about finding YOUR right dose...as you know the body adapts.. lethargy is common but that should subside...IMO its worth it and then some..

Last edited:

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
will be using it the rest of my life!

at 52 now, 500mg Test a week and 5iu hgh at night works perfect for me.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Before I started running HGH i waited until I was financially able to run it....indefinitely. I knew it was something that once I started I wouldn't stop ..IMO its not something to be cycled on/off.. the longer you're on, the better it works..... if 2ius is too much just back it down.... its about finding YOUR right dose...as you know the body adapts.. lethargy is common but that should subside...IMO its worth it and then some..

I am definitely different as I don't react like most to HGH. I am a hyper responder to fatigue side effects. I have tried many different brands over the years and various doses and times and it's moreorless the same each time. I can just about get away with 2iu per day. Granted the body adapts but even after 6 weeks of daily usage it's still bad and effects my work so it has to be dropped. I am the same with MK-677 but 10mg is manageable but anymore and I have issues.

If I reacted like most and experienced fatigue but it was manageable I would probably dose about 5iu per day. It's not something I would want to be on all year though. I think breaks can be beneficial. Although I understand why some stay on it for years even at high doses. I read you blast and cruise hgh so that's a good system. How are your IGF-1 levels through the year?

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
It's well worth it to me when I can get such a high quality generic for such a low price. There was a time when I would have only recommended pharmacy grade but not anymore. Age makes a difference to me too. I didn't start it until I was almost 40. I stuck with peptides until then. If I were competing I could see starting earlier but for me it didn't make sense. I respond well to it but I don't usually get the negative side effects unless I go crazy high on the dosages. 2-3iu a day does what I need. That's very inexpensive.

El Hereje

Oct 3, 2017
I’ve been itching to give it a run again but a few years back the quality (at least that I had access to) was not very good. Felt like a tossing the dice every time so I forgot about it. Maybe I’ll look into again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
. I read you blast and cruise hgh so that's a good system. How are your IGF-1 levels through the year?

Just checked my last bloods which were done a month ago.....IGF-1 was at 377.... ill check the one prior to that...I believe it was just under 300... right now I just bumped it a tad to 3.33ius a day...but I usually do 2.5ius most of the year... I love it

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
What do u guys reconstitute ur gh with?Ive beemn using bac water with .9%benzoyl alcohol&just read on another forum not to,it can degrade/destroy the aminos in gh?should i use bac water with sodium chloride instead?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
HGH is well worth the money. Even a low dose of a good brand can go a long way. I recon with bac water and never had an issue.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
What do u guys reconstitute ur gh with?Ive beemn using bac water with .9%benzoyl alcohol&just read on another forum not to,it can degrade/destroy the aminos in gh?should i use bac water with sodium chloride instead?

I use bac water or sodium chloride. I haven't noticed a difference from either.

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Is it worth it?

Well this question is different for everyone. If you can afford good quality hgh, at a good dose and for long enough yes it's worth it

If you can't or you're not at an advanced enough physical development stage yet where you will benefit 100% from it, then no it's not worth it at all

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Is anyone posted after? Hgh is not a compound that makes drastic fast anything. However using is is like night and day . Anyone whom uses properly stacks it long enough with test / insulin and or t3 would never again cycle without. Long lasting solid gains . Over time