©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can anyone tell me what the best cut agent is

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
its kinda relative to what your willing to put your self through how much you want to spend and how advanced you are in general agent knowledge.... i wouldnt tell you to take a substance that im not advanced enough to take .... if you know how to diet anyways and arnt that advanced with diffrent agents you would probly be fine taking an eca stack or clen and see what that does for you ....

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
brendanbreen said:
its kinda relative to what your willing to put your self through how much you want to spend and how advanced you are in general agent knowledge.... i wouldnt tell you to take a substance that im not advanced enough to take .... if you know how to diet anyways and arnt that advanced with diffrent agents you would probly be fine taking an eca stack or clen and see what that does for you ....
Bump diet is going to the key here.And lots of cardio

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
brendanbreen said:
Bump this, Clen stacked with ECA (2wks on 2wks off), ran with a perfect diet and much cardio. As for gear, depending on your stats, cycle history, etc, I would say compounds such as Tren, Masteron, Winni are all good product to help with vascularity.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
Whatever you do , Dont cut out your carbs completely, you will regret it , drink a gallon of water a day and take some thermogain (GNC), that shit will jack your core temp, also wear socks to bed ( keeps core temp up)