©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who hates their job???/

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I just wanted to take the time to say my job sucks. I make good money but my job still sucks. Im an admissions recruiter at a 2 year college in texas. Its just the damn environment and quotas and bitchy bosses. Especially when i have 5'5 male boss and another slanty eyed guk and i just want to break them in half. I do get a kick out of them leaving my office quick when i get mad at them and raise my voice. Again a few perks of the juice. :rockon:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
My job sucks too. Its just a means to an end. If I can stand to stay long enough, I can get a decent retirement. I take it day by day...like a LONG prison sentence with a dim light at the end of the LONG tunnel :( . The communications business sucks!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I hate my job most of the time too...if it were not for the good looking women I have fun checking out it would be much worse. It is a means to an end...but I will be layed off at the end of december...maybe a crappy job is better than looking for one.

glass

Apr 6, 2004
Don't have a job right now. Full time student in a private university studying to be a Optometrist.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah im in the sales/business world. the only thing that keeps me here is the pay and hooking up with the girls(especially the medical assistants, in their scrubs)speaking of, time to go