©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Idiots

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
What's with the sudden influx of fucktards posting dumb shit knowing its gonna get deleted and their gonna get banned? Did Psych piss off someone at nationals (since he seems to be a steady target by the port a potty bandit) or is it some low life sitting in his parents basement trying to get back at the board cause somebody with muscles stole his girlfriend back in seventh grade?. Seems to be a daily thing here lately....AR....

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yeah did u see it earlier? The whole entire first page of new posts was nothing but Chinese spam! I wanted to strangle these fucks with my bare hands.lol If it keeps up the admin may have to turn off the sign up page for new members for a while to deter it from continuing...which is obviously not fair to new members wanting to join, so really what can be done? Annoying people man.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'm going to have to make time to check in the system. Forums usually only see a heavy influx of spam during the holiday season as these guys get paid per post link they turn into the company they're working for. Don't recall seeing it this heavy during the summer before though?

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Yeah did u see it earlier? The whole entire first page of new posts was nothing but Chinese spam! I wanted to strangle these fucks with my bare hands.lol If it keeps up the admin may have to turn off the sign up page for new members for a while to deter it from continuing...which is obviously not fair to new members wanting to join, so really what can be done? Annoying people man.

That shit was all over the place today , you would think there wouldn't be money in spamming a body building board with shit houses

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Went in and mass-banned MANY handles this morning. From the email formatting it appears to be only two people doing this??? With how many separate email accounts they need to create just to create the handle they must be spending the entire day just spamming here.

Apparently they are not happy with this board for some reason. Maybe a sponsor that was removed and was not pleased with that so has a couple of his people creating this mess all day :p

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Grim you guys do a fine job and I certainly wasn't bitching in any way at anyone here. I just can't understand why people would go through so much bullshit to cause minimal grief. Then to have their work deleted sometimes minutes later. Lol Gotta give them an A for effort but they have a screw loose somewhere. And if they are getting paid per post there's gotta be easier places to make some cash....AR....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Grim you guys do a fine job and I certainly wasn't bitching in any way at anyone here. I just can't understand why people would go through so much bullshit to cause minimal grief. Then to have their work deleted sometimes minutes later. Lol Gotta give them an A for effort but they have a screw loose somewhere. And if they are getting paid per post there's gotta be easier places to make some cash....AR....

I use to have fun with them and still do when there is only minimal spam going on.

Now they have to submit the links they post to the company to get paid. Someone in the company confirms the link has been posted:

I use to just go in and edit the post/thread to reflect the topic on the forum they were posting. This way when the company looks at the submitted links they show nothing to do with the business and only with the topic of the forum! They must look like complete asses when the company emails them back stating the link does not include anything they will be paid for:D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Yeah I certainly wasn't bitching either...well just about how ignorant these spammers are and what a pain in the ass they are. It has to be extremely annoying for our mods to have to constantly keep deleting threads and banning people multiple times every day. Hats off to you guys for being so diligent in keeping our board clean!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Nah, guys, we're all good. Didn't take it as bitching, I understand - I don't want to wade through that stuff in threads. We deal with this crap when it rears its head-we just want this place to be great for you guys cause without you, this place is nothing.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Mother fuckers are always posting on my shit! It;s Vietnamese by the way....I post a message on my log in Vietnamese telling them they are faggots and stop posting shit....maybe made it worse I don't know.

But the mods here do a great job cleaning up.