©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testosterone Testing

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
Hey fellas my buddy is going to get some labs done to see if he needs to get on TRT. He has never used anything before, is the Total Testosterone lab which is the cheapest on Private MD sufficient?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
my apologies you might want to move this to HRT/TRT forum, thanks

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
The female hormone panel used to be the cheaper and more comprehensive one.

geardepot

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jun 8, 2018
There are a host of websites you can order a specific blood panel from without ever having to go into the doctors office. You can log on to the site, select the panels you want to test for and pay with your credit card. They will refer you to a Quest or Lab Corp facility where you will go to have your blood drawn. It is then sent away to the lab for testing and you will be emailed the results within days.
GD

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
There are a host of websites you can order a specific blood panel from without ever having to go into the doctors office. You can log on to the site, select the panels you want to test for and pay with your credit card. They will refer you to a Quest or Lab Corp facility where you will go to have your blood drawn. It is then sent away to the lab for testing and you will be emailed the results within days.
GD

Not sure if you still can but you use to be able to get discount codes online for LC I believe?