©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

crazy stuff farmers use legally

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Have you ever watched the documtary Food, Inc?

OMG
I'm really not sure I would want to watch the document Food inc. with article after article of all the science against products that are going to kill us and our children but the USA and the FDA and gov don't step in
Infact- no I am going to look up and watch the document now
So scary

one more rep

Feb 1, 2016
OMG
I'm really not sure I would want to watch the document Food inc. with article after article of all the science against products that are going to kill us and our children but the USA and the FDA and gov don't step in
Infact- no I am going to look up and watch the document now
So scary

pOPulation controll is what it is.Plus sets up another industry called health care.Alot of money in the medical cartel bussiness.

ParanoidFitness

Monsanto wants to rule the world by controlling the food supply.

They will continue to sue every farmer who's crops get cross-pollinated with Monsanto's GMO shit...soon all the farmers will have to pay for Monsanto seeds or go out of business and Monsanto will take their land.

As soon as a strain of insect or crop disease comes along that Monsanto's GMO's are not immune to the world will starve because there won't be enough non-GMO sources to feed everyone.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Doesn't every single thing in the world come down to money? Including the laws of the land and the people in charge.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It's a shame the good old USA let's the corps get away with this shit.
I have no farms near me at all any more - It's sad - our kids will never know what a farm is or real food tastes or feels like

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
pOPulation controll is what it is.Plus sets up another industry called health care.Alot of money in the medical cartel bussiness.

How is it population control? The world's population is growing at an exponential rate. Over 6 billion now, and supposed to reach 9 billion by 2030. If they're trying to limit population growth through GMO's or food contamination, then it's clearly not working.

ParanoidFitness

It's a shame the good old USA let's the corps get away with this shit.
I have no farms near me at all any more - It's sad - our kids will never know what a farm is or real food tastes or feels like

life-without-farms.jpg

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Have you ever watched the documtary Food, Inc?

I have,,,,SCARY stuff!! Documentarys like that always change the way I eat. I watched Super Size Me many years ago and pretty much never eat fast food anymore,,,especially McDonalds.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
The standards in this country are so low for food. I mean come on, how smart does one really need to be to know ammonium hydroxide shouldn't be used to "clean" meat. Even stupid people should raise a brow and say "that doesn't sound right".

I'd love to do an informal experiment that went something like this: have a barbecue at my house, invite my entire neighborhood over, and while prepping the food say out loud to my wife in front of everyone "honey, can you grab the ammonium hydroxide for me to clean this meat with?" and see the reactions that people have.