©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amazon Firestick

docholiday08

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
I wasn't ever able to get Kodi to work well enough to be worth it! Installed all the latest stuff in hopes of watching skysports but streams barely worked.

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I wasn't ever able to get Kodi to work well enough to be worth it! Installed all the latest stuff in hopes of watching skysports but streams barely worked.

Live streams are tough. Certain apps work better than others but live streams you really need a paid service for kodi to work properly. Still cheaper than regular cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone have a reliable method on Firestick for watching NFL games, LIVE? Whether it's Kodi or not doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to be able to watch as many Cowboys games as I can this season. If there's any way to do it on a mobile device, that would be amazing.

I actually found a better program than Kodi called Terrarium TV. It's much faster and less buggy than Exodus. Almost never freezes and all the programs I've watched thus far have been in HD.

Terrarium tv all day

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I actually found a better program than Kodi called Terrarium TV. It's much faster and less buggy than Exodus. Almost never freezes and all the programs I've watched thus far have been in HD.

Terrarium tv all day

One of my firesticks started acting up...Going to have to reprogram it again?! Think I'll give this one you guys suggest a try.

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
One of my firesticks started acting up...Going to have to reprogram it again?! Think I'll give this one you guys suggest a try.

It’s setup a little bit like Netflix. You can also go into settings and make it only show you HD streams. Hate camcorder shit.

Hiasdamoon

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2017
I’ve had fire sticks for 2 years. The recent kodi repository issues have irked me. Only being watching Netflix. This Terrarium seems interesting might try it

K1-depending how long you’ve had the fire stick the first and second gen ones only lasted about 18 months. Hoping these voice ones I’m on now last a lil longer. Still not bad for the cost. The better processor was totally worth it

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
Guys you’ve got to keep up on the maintenance on kodi. I update and remove my apps as they die and haven’t had an issue. Incursion right now is my go to. Also, If you’re willing to shell out a few pennies check into real debrid. Totally worth it.

If an app stop working or giving good links - remove it and put a new one. I use the addoncharts website to keep up to date

Hiasdamoon

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2017
Guys you’ve got to keep up on the maintenance on kodi. I update and remove my apps as they die and haven’t had an issue. Incursion right now is my go to. Also, If you’re willing to shell out a few pennies check into real debrid. Totally worth it.

If an app stop working or giving good links - remove it and put a new one. I use the addoncharts website to keep up to date

Indeed. I stopped using the ares wizard when so many links and builds started to die

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
Indeed. I stopped using the ares wizard when so many links and builds started to die

I stay away from wizards and builds and just install the repo and apps. Then do maintenance (add/remove) once in awhile.

Also - fire tv is a good investment. My fire sticks ended up crapping out due to hardware issues.

Or an Nvidia shield :)

Hiasdamoon

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2017
I stay away from wizards and builds and just install the repo and apps. Then do maintenance (add/remove) once in awhile.

Also - fire tv is a good investment. My fire sticks ended up crapping out due to hardware issues.

Or an Nvidia shield :)

I’ve been saying the Shield for about 6 months but just can’t pull the trigger at that price

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
I have to take some time and get this done. I keep reading about all of the options but never give it a go.

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I have to take some time and get this done. I keep reading about all of the options but never give it a go.

Feel free to PM if you need any help. I’m pretty good with getting folks set up.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Who has one of these cracked...A thread popped up over on PM and I was actually setting up a second one for my bedroom this afternoon.

I love these things...Finally found a hack that made it so I could watch vudu on the firestick (I have over 1100 movies on vudu).

You definitely don't need cable if you have one of these and install netflix/kodi/exodus/sportsdevil/vudu on it...Everything all on 1 devise hooked to your tv!!

I have been using “ fully loaded jail broken “ for years . EBay 40-89$. As long as you have internet you can watch any movie or tv show ever released free. Including the day released in theaters. However the link for new flicks may suck depending on movie but as time flies you get more links .

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I have been using “ fully loaded jail broken “ for years . EBay 40-89$. As long as you have internet you can watch any movie or tv show ever released free. Including the day released in theaters. However the link for new flicks may suck depending on movie but as time flies you get more links .

Guys seriously don’t pay for it. Hit me up and I’ll walk you through it.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Guys seriously don’t pay for it. Hit me up and I’ll walk you through it.

Too bad didn’t meet you before lol I’ve had them for couple years now funny I had a student of mine selling for $400 , I go on eBay bid pay $35 and I watch flicks on the day of release . Hey you got any advice when they buffer too long ? Like brand new on day of release movies links are sometimes limited so you like have to keep clicking on link . Some clear . Some are like boot leg where guy is filming in theatre and you see shadows of people getting up to get popcorn or something lol

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
Too bad didn’t meet you before lol I’ve had them for couple years now funny I had a student of mine selling for $400 , I go on eBay bid pay $35 and I watch flicks on the day of release . Hey you got any advice when they buffer too long ? Like brand new on day of release movies links are sometimes limited so you like have to keep clicking on link . Some clear . Some are like boot leg where guy is filming in theatre and you see shadows of people getting up to get popcorn or something lol

If they are new movies and not “screeners” they are bootleg.

Just have to keep trying links to see which is the best, depending on what you’re running.

Buffering is from your internet being slow, or whoever is hosting the link being slow. You can try clearing cache but normally it’s whoever you’re downloading from.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
If they are new movies and not “screeners” they are bootleg.

Just have to keep trying links to see which is the best, depending on what you’re running.

Buffering is from your internet being slow, or whoever is hosting the link being slow. You can try clearing cache but normally it’s whoever you’re downloading from.

I got Xfinity cable supposedly there fastest only some movies not all

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I got Xfinity cable supposedly there fastest only some movies not all

Most likely the host site. I click and if it buffers pause it for 5 min or so. If it happens again I find a new link.