©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Anadrol

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
What are everyone's thoughts on liquid anadrol and does anyone think it can be reconstituted after expiration date like a injectable product can!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I'm not that familiar with it. It appears to have very tiny particles floating around in it. I didn't know if boiling it would help or not

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
So it's oral liquid you drink? What container is it in? Perhaps you could microwave it for 30 secs. Although once they go bad I usually just throw them away.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Some orals don’t stay in solution very well when mixed as liquids. You typically just have to swirl them around or even add some heat to get them to fall into solution each time. I’m not sure if Anadrol has any problems with staying in solution or not. How old is this liquid?

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
You could heat it. Liquids commonly come out of solution especially if it is that old. I guess there is only one way to find out if it still works.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Did you try it? I have used tabs 2 years past the expiry date but liquid is different. Did you try heating it up?

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Like any solution sometimes it breaks either shake or heat it until particles dissolve. Though as Sully inquired how old is it ? Expired?? Try it anadrol one of my favorite compounds though personally hate hate hate liquid orals . Taste like acid flavored feces

Ryan1007

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2018
Expiration dates are not that important if properly stored. I am running omnadren that "expired" in 2007 right now with excellent results