©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Olympia Contenders

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It just a week away guys. Could be a good one...…….

[ame]https://youtu.be/G5N1BelARgI[/ame]

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Although I think this show keeps getting worse and worse, I'm really looking forward to seeing this MR.O. I still have the feeling PHIL HEATH will walk away with it again.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Looking forward to seeing Ramy's size and conditioning. I think this will be Phil's toughest year.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Has anyone seen a betting line at a sports book for this year’s Olympia? I did a quick search and couldn’t find anything. I wonder what the odds makers might say about this year.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya, I think Flex is going to have his hands full this time around. That's a stacked field he's defending against.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Can you imagine how exciting the open would be if Phil didn't compete. There would be 5+ guys competing for 1st place. With Phil there it's a fight for 2nd spot and it takes away the excitement. All of them have lost to Phil every year. I can see Ramy, Roelly, Curry and De Asha all improving their past look this year. Then you have Bonac and Dexter who are always in condition.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I am more excited about classic and the 212. There is more excitement this year. I read Phil was going for more condition over size this time but I don't know if that is true. I think it's a smart move if he does that as opposed to last year and being as full as possible to compete against Ramy's size.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
212 looks so much more exciting then the open.

These guys consistently come in diced and there is a huge talent pool right at the top.

I think Flex wins his final 212 Olympia but, next year will be a dog fight between 3-5 guys and I can't wait.