©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP compared to TREN ACE

Creep

Dec 4, 2018
I’ve never tried NPP but I don’t like deca, I like the results from tren, but not the sides. On paper NPP sounds great, does NPP have similar sides as deca( nandrolone decaonate) ? Curious...and tempted. I appreciate some feedback.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I’ve never tried NPP but I don’t like deca, I like the results from tren, but not the sides. On paper NPP sounds great, does NPP have similar sides as deca( nandrolone decaonate) ? Curious...and tempted. I appreciate some feedback.

I tried Deca and hated it too. It caused a lot of bloat, made me anxious as fuck and killed my appetite. I've ran NPP numerous times and while it gives me a tad of anxiety, it causes less bloat and my appetite is fine. just my 2 cents.

XlKiwi

Oct 1, 2018
What dosages are you guys runing npp I've always ran it e0d@100mgs

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
I’ve run both plenty of times and can say I love both but use them for totally different reasons. I love npp for lean gains where I’m in a calorie surplus and trying to put on size. I use Tren for leaning out and or keeping muscle while dieting. I’ve tried using Tren during a “bulk phase” and it just never has worked for me. I can’t gain weight on it for Nothing. I just get leaner and leaner.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I’ve run both plenty of times and can say I love both but use them for totally different reasons. I love npp for lean gains where I’m in a calorie surplus and trying to put on size. I use Tren for leaning out and or keeping muscle while dieting. I’ve tried using Tren during a “bulk phase” and it just never has worked for me. I can’t gain weight on it for Nothing. I just get leaner and leaner.

This is exactly how I feel about both. NPP for lean gains in a calorie surplus and tren for leaning out or keeping muscle when dieting. I struggle to put weight on tren.

chiquinho

Dec 28, 2018
..general overview:

prolactin sides w/ both

def more beef w/ NPP
no insomnia w/ NPP
no night/sweats w/ NPP
no cardio issues w/ NPP
no anger/mental issues

never experienced "TREN cough" w/NPP

more strength w/ TREN
more aggression w/ TREN
more lethargy w/ TREN
less water w/ TREN

btw, these 2 actually stack very well

all said

chiquinho

Dec 28, 2018

With NPP you will feel in effect in the days to follow with Deca so you will feel after a few weeks.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
tren gives me reactive hypoglycemia, i have to make sure i always eat fibrous carbs, i have to eat like i am diabetic which i am not. the way we should eat anyway but, sometimes it doesnt happen, blood sugar crashes and im running for juice or soda. you just cant beat the rapid changes in body comp and the raging desire for my blond hot wife and her twin sister. real talk here......

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
Personally I can't handle tren sides, even at 100mg/ week. NPP and mast for me all day.