©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Arimidex?

gutsz

Oct 6, 2018
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm running tren @ 500 and test @ 200

1) I'm reading a lot of different things about running .5 arimidex EOD. Can anyone give me a little insight on that?

2) I have Letro as well but from what i can tell thats last resort stuff. BUT i do have a bit of hardness behind my right nipple (Always have i ran a proho 5 years back). Would letro potentially help that?

Lost

Jul 14, 2018
It reversed my gyno but it crashes your estrogen and tren feeds off of estrogen

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
I would keep an eye on the lump if your nip gets itchy or the lump grows I would add AI and cut test as needed

gutsz

Oct 6, 2018
Ft Lauderdale, FL
It reversed my gyno but it crashes your estrogen and tren feeds off of estrogen

Good to know. Maybe just save it and run a .5 EOD during first half of my PCT till it goes away??

I'm kinda lost on PCT protocol except that i run the Nolva and Clomid (either/or). Not sure if adding the Letro would mess me up a bit or not.

Lost

Jul 14, 2018
Everyone has their own theories on pct. I use nolva, clomid, and hcg. I also use hcg during cycle. It's just what works for me

DrZaius7

Jan 17, 2019
I'm running tren @ 500 and test @ 200

1) I'm reading a lot of different things about running .5 arimidex EOD. Can anyone give me a little insight on that?

2) I have Letro as well but from what i can tell thats last resort stuff. BUT i do have a bit of hardness behind my right nipple (Always have i ran a proho 5 years back). Would letro potentially help that?

If you have a lump that is getting irritated by your cycle hop on an AI or SERM as soon as possible.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
What would you like to know? Adex is great shit but very potent. Everyone reacts differently but for me .25 was enough to put off bloat and conversion from test & dht and also helped with 19nor sides. .5 really crashed my sex drive and i wouldnt doubt had low to no estro which we need some for a good hard on and immune system... run some masterone as it acts like a anti e/sarm and helped me with possible gyno. Letro is the go to to help combat progesterone issues for sure though. If you go through my old threads or search there is a post all about anti estrogens.

chooch69

Dec 20, 2018
bloods. for sure. just got my test checked today.
i know exactly, roughly, how much adex i need at various test levels from past results.
ur e2 gets too high and stays there, trouble. too low and stays there....trouble also.
bloods are cheap, do them. you will thank yourself.

gunz78

Apr 1, 2013
unfortunately ltro is the only ai that really helps me but also crashes my estrogen