©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

15 weeks or more?

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
OK, I didn't order a shit load of enanthate up front so I ran out two weeks ago this Wednesday... I should get 4 more 10ml vials in the box today or tomorrow. I started 500mg a week on febuary 4th. My question is: Should I poke when I get it at 750 mg a week or should I just start pct this wednesday and wait another month or so before I start another cycle? I was told by a guy at the gym that 6 weeks is plenty of time to start another cycle, Is my body truly ready at this time or does it need more?

I honestly do not want to cycle off yet but will I get more out of the enenthate if I wait?

Thanks

mike

P

pincrusher

smikey211 said:
OK, I didn't order a shit load of enanthate up front so I ran out two weeks ago this Wednesday... I should get 4 more 10ml vials in the box today or tomorrow. I started 500mg a week on febuary 4th. My question is: Should I poke when I get it at 750 mg a week or should I just start pct this wednesday and wait another month or so before I start another cycle? I was told by a guy at the gym that 6 weeks is plenty of time to start another cycle, Is my body truly ready at this time or does it need more?

I honestly do not want to cycle off yet but will I get more out of the enenthate if I wait?

Thanks

mike
2 options i can think of for you. one is to go ahead and run a pct therapy and take some time off, or you can frontload some enanthate as soon as you get it and continue the cycle. frontloading which would consist of injecting 1ml per day for the first 4-5 days of the cycle, will rapidly get some enanthate back into your system before you run entirely out of what you had stopped 2 weeks ago.
you can also hit yourself with 1 5000iu shot of hcg to give your natural levels a quick kick for a few days. just inject it subq in the fat around the abs and it will slowly release over a few days. hcg will rapidly cause your natural levels to jump up even when on cycle but the affect doesnt last but a few days. great for a mid cycle boost.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree with Pin. As far as your question regarding time off, the rule of thumb is time on= time off. That includes PCT as well. The only real way to know for sure though is a blood test at the docs.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You should still have enough test build up to not have to quit considering your getting more gear today. But because of your lack of preperation if you are going to frontload like pin has said make sure you have enough for the rest of your cycle afterwards. You don't want to get stuck again. You didn't say how long you were running this cycle...just 15 weeks or more

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the gear got here Monday and I saw no reason to let it collect dust. I did 4500iu of hcg and 250mg/enanthate. I have been taking 50mg ed of d-bol for the past month so I figure my levels should still be pretty cool. I took another 250mg/enanthate today and will prolly do another 250 tomorrow just to load alittle. I don't have much experience with gear but have read alot and asked more than my share of questions, (although I am still in the dark compared to you guys) .,....... :rolleyes: I see that Kell is on like a 6 month cycle so I figure if I order more HCG I should be cool. Will do more reading and prolly ask more questions later though. ....OH yeah!!!! to get 750mg of enanthate a week should I take 3 shots a week or 1.5 ml twice a week.. it's 250mg/ml

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
oracle said:
i don't use drugs....i don't condone them
I hold the same opinion...I do not condone dangerous stupidity to get high.
"garbageheads must hang!"---what made you think otherwise? My undiscernable cheet-chat? :confused:

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
KellSRV said:
I hold the same opinion...I do not condone dangerous stupidity to get high.
"garbageheads must hang!"---what made you think. my cheet-chat? :confused:

I don't even use steroids...it's all imaginary to me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
smikey211 said:
Well, the gear got here Monday and I saw no reason to let it collect dust. I did 4500iu of hcg and 250mg/enanthate. I have been taking 50mg ed of d-bol for the past month so I figure my levels should still be pretty cool. I took another 250mg/enanthate today and will prolly do another 250 tomorrow just to load alittle. I don't have much experience with gear but have read alot and asked more than my share of questions, (although I am still in the dark compared to you guys) .,....... :rolleyes: I see that Kell is on like a 6 month cycle so I figure if I order more HCG I should be cool. Will do more reading and prolly ask more questions later though. ....OH yeah!!!! to get 750mg of enanthate a week should I take 3 shots a week or 1.5 ml twice a week.. it's 250mg/ml
Kell also says:
Always remember, these are individual scenarios,NOT Examples.
DONT overdo things smikey.EVERYTHING in moderation.
If your new in the game,,, keep your TestE @ 250mg twice a week.Dbol,is fine.
QUESTION?---WHY are you starting your cycle with hCG? I would,when running a smart cycle consider the following:.
weeks 1-10 or15 (whatever) 500mg TestE and 30-50mgDbol
PCT weeks--1500iu hcg per day Immediately after Last shot in cycle and 100mg Clomid a day 2-3 weeks after last shot in cycle. for 3-4 weeks
Remember, the function of these two substances is to kickstart and re-normalize(hCG and clomid,respectively) regular healthy testosterone levels,so you dont crash,lose your gains and investment.ALSO,PCT.keep training,keep eating.

Last edited:

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
15 weeks

Actually I am 15 weeks into my cycle and not ready to stop yet. The Hcg was just a little Kickstart. I added the d-bol cause my gains leveled out and I hadn't rteached my goal yet. I know d-bol is normally for the begining but figured it couldn't hurt to try right. My original Question was, should I stop now in week 15 or use the HCG and up the dose of enenthate since I've been on for so long. I read somewhere in here that in order to continue gains on a longer cycle you have to up the dose.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
smikey211 said:
Actually I am 15 weeks into my cycle and not ready to stop yet. The Hcg was just a little Kickstart. I added the d-bol cause my gains leveled out and I hadn't rteached my goal yet. I know d-bol is normally for the begining but figured it couldn't hurt to try right. My original Question was, should I stop now in week 15 or use the HCG and up the dose of enenthate since I've been on for so long. I read somewhere in here that in order to continue gains on a longer cycle you have to up the dose.
shoot bro' ask pin,Im too tired to think straight.Need to get some bedtime. if no answer is here tomorrow,I'll add something then.

P

pincrusher

smikey211 said:
if you are fairly new to juicing i would not recommend going longer than 15 weeks. the problem with running long cycles is that they need to be well planned out because you need to switch up the gear you are using at certain timeperiods to continue to make gains or keep upping the dosage which is not recommended for people new to the game.
i see a very bad trned with gear dosing getting way out of hand and to many people running entirely to long cycles just because they fear the potential losses when they come off.
when you come off, you allow your body to recover properly, give the receptors time to clear so lower dosages will work better in the future, and it saves ya some $$$
the only reason why i am running a very lopng cycle at very high dosages is because i have every intention of competing next year and have decided to run a more risky cycle knowing full well the potential side affects of the cycle. for someone just wanting to get big, you have no need to run long cycles. loosing a few lbs when you come off is not bad because after taking the proper time off, you will make great gains on your next cycle where if you keep running the current cycle, gains will be very small no matter how high you go with the dosages.
next time, if ya want to run a long cycle, i suggest you come on here and post some idea's as to what you want to run and how you will run it so we can critique the cycle and make changes so you are not only not wasting gear but will instead get maximum usage of what you are running.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
There ya go Sssmikey

ah,thank you Pin.you are my fine typing,well articulated hero.
(I cant type,I have to write everything in longhand.its how they torture us)

Last edited:

smikey211

Mar 7, 2005
Well, this is obviously not what I wanted to hear...... So I guess this 38ml's of test I've got left needs to go on the shelf huh? Bummer!!!!!! Well, It should be enough for the base of my next cycle anyways huh? I took a ml Monday and Another Wed so I guess I'll start pct in 12 more days. I've only got 24 50mg tabs of clomid so I will have to round up 12 more in the next few weeks. I got plenty of nolva though. I will spend the next few months reading and planning my next cycle.... I just know my motivation is gonna go to shit now. :( I'll have to keep my ass in the gym to keep loss to a minimum....

Thanks pin, kell , and o for all the help.... You will be seeing alot more of me it looks like.... ;)

Mike

P

pincrusher

just stick with the workout program you already have established and you should keep losses to a minimum. keep your diet high in protein and dont slack off at all while you are between cycles.
you can take some tribulus & avena sativa to help increase your natural test levels while off cycle also and try using creatine, 10grams preworkout & 10grams post workout. trow in some glutamine at 5grams per serving, 4 servings per day and you may find yourself making gains while off the juice as long as you continue to hit it hard in the gym and keep eating. :)