©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fact vs myth - liver toxicity of injectable orals

Xxplosive

Donating Member
Oct 26, 2019
This is exactly what I see in the real world! I don't know anybody with any sides from anadrol! Even blood pressure is 120-125,maybe 130 at 200/day! I'm talking dozens of people too!

I swear, the anadrol people are getting online must be something else -- there's just no way! Hah, I'm kidding, I know it's extremely individual...but man the number of stories I see online about anadrol apparently being terrible while dbol being incredible honestly makes me scratch my head.

Anadrol makes me lethargic as fuck to the point it hinders workouts. Lethargy ia often a sign of the liver being stressed.

I love anadrol outside of this, if there is a diff reason why it makes you lethargic and I'm wrong, please let me know. Would love to be able to run it.

Taking your own individual reaction to a drug and thinking everyone else who reacts differently to it are lying is ridiculous.

There are some people who fesl great on tren- does that make it a safe, side effect free compound?

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
STUDY DONE:

The effects on the body:

Also referred to as 'A-bombs', it was first developed to aid those with anemia and other diseases/conditons where weight and muscle loss is prominent. This clearly shows just how effective it is at putting on muscle and weight, in addition to promoting strength gains, increasing red blood cell count and in some users an increase in appetite. A 30 week study on patients with AIDS showed an average body mass increase of 8kg and although the weight increase plateaued at the 20 mark, this still shows how powerful it is. Users can expect dramatic weight gains within the first few weeks of use; it's not uncommon for a novice to put on 20lbs in as little as 3 weeks! Of course, this isn't all muscle as the mass gained will be very 'watery', but some muscle growth will be promoted so long as a structured hypertrophy based routine and high protein diet are adhered to. Strength will also increase rapdily - expect to add weight each gym session.

does it help in any other way for aids patients? does it raise their T cells at all?