©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ProMuscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyers Eve

Oct 3, 2011
Is Pro M down again. I'm unable to get on.
I get this message: Professional Muscle is currently offline while we are upgrading - we will be back soon.

Dogslime

Donating Member
Jun 23, 2019
Yes its down I think that's what was meant this morning when he said he turned it off to fix some bugs...

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Should be back up shortly...Looks like everything is sorted.

MyNameIsJeff

Sep 24, 2017
Any chance the password-logging script that was discovered on PM servers is also present on anasci servers? Just wanna make sure before I change password here again.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Any chance the password-logging script that was discovered on PM servers is also present on anasci servers? Just wanna make sure before I change password here again.

This whole site has been cleaned too. All good.

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Ok so I had problems logging out at ProfessionalMuscle (I got an error 502 bad gateway message) I tried again today, got the same message but when I returned to ProfessionalMuscle I was logged out and my username was the email I used to sign up. Changed that to my usual name and now I can´t log in, not with the new password or the old one, I tried to reset my password but I can´t get the answer to "What numbers are after Sustanon"? Yes, I´ve tried 250 and 100 in various forms, any help will be appreciated.

TripleOvertime

Donating Member
May 27, 2017
K1, did I lose my subscribed threads for good? I now have no subscribed threads. Not a huge deal, but if you can wave that magic wand and make them come back I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks for all your help.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
K1, did I lose my subscribed threads for good? I now have no subscribed threads. Not a huge deal, but if you can wave that magic wand and make them come back I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks for all your help.

Not sure on that one...There are a few little things not working over there right now that we are checking out. We'll see if we can get everything sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.