©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HCG restart

pdot1337

Jun 27, 2007
Hey guys. I'm basically wondering what dosage I would need to do a restart cycle with HCG, Nolva and Clomid.
My testosterone is coming in at 282 and my testicles have shrunk a considerable amount so that's why I'm asking.
Anyways, someone if someone has knowledge about dosage for a restart cycle, please let me know. I'd like to get to fixing this problem asap.

strength

Feb 14, 2009
Hey guys. I'm basically wondering what dosage I would need to do a restart cycle with HCG, Nolva and Clomid.
My testosterone is coming in at 282 and my testicles have shrunk a considerable amount so that's why I'm asking.
Anyways, someone if someone has knowledge about dosage for a restart cycle, please let me know. I'd like to get to fixing this problem asap.

Before I started trt I looked into a restart. I was not to impressed with what i read. Seems that most report good results during the medication and shortly there after, but long term it doesn't seem to do the trick.

you need to google swale's protocol