©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Estrogen problems again

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Hey bros I posted what happen last time my estro shot up to 857. I brought it down to 53 in 2 weeks after treating it aggressively. I started about a month ago bumped my test to 1100 and I was using 25mg 12.5 am 12.5 pm aromasin liquid.
I recently got some american pharm grade aromasin so me thinking since its pharm grade it was stronger so I was only taking 12.5mgs ed big mistake. I just got my blood work 2 days ago estro was 731. So I jumped back on arimidex 1mg eod is what im gonna do all this blood work is getting expensive but I need to figure out exactly how stuff works for me.
Should I lower my test? I was using dbol as well I stopped cuz of my lab work. Last time I had no clue my estro was high im starting to notice how my body feels now. I noticed my sex drive was going down and I felt a little bloated so I went for lab work. Is it possible I just need more ai for all the test im running?

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Well this is what I did last time I used arimidex like this
2mg ed 3 days
1mg ed 4 dyas
Then aromasin 25mg ed 1 week I went from 857 to 53 then maintained 25mg ed I wish I would have gotten blood work I would have known if 25mg is enough to maintain my estro. So Im just trying to mimic my last protocol just not as aggressive but I will jump back on aromasin get blood work. I was under the assumption the adex is what lowered it so much last time not sure though.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
try Nolvadex maybe. Anti E and Aromatase Inhibitors are two diff things.
get blood work though...before during n after. find the dose that wrks.

Aromasin should do the trick tho. ive noticed over the last year or two that aromasin is used more than adex.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Dude for your cycles maybe you should stick to with a trt dose of test and use stuff like eq or mast.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Dude for your cycles maybe you should stick to with a trt dose of test and use stuff like eq or mast.

Exactly!

Test is overrated anyways- I usually only run 250 of test and blast the hell out of another compound. For me I see better gains and less sides.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Plus nolva is good for your cholesterol.

BUT nolva negatively affects IGF-1....

Running an AI during the cycle and continuing after may be more effective for recovery in PCT (given you are not blasting and cruising). Aromasin by itself will increase testosterone production in addition to being a suicidal inhibitor of aromatase.

If blasting and cruising, to me, it makes sense to use an AI like aromasin otherwise estrogen can just get built up. Why ot eliminate it to keep it at a healthy level? And if it helps testicular function, even better.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
BUT nolva negatively affects IGF-1....

Running an AI during the cycle and continuing after may be more effective for recovery in PCT (given you are not blasting and cruising). Aromasin by itself will increase testosterone production in addition to being a suicidal inhibitor of aromatase.

If blasting and cruising, to me, it makes sense to use an AI like aromasin otherwise estrogen can just get built up. Why ot eliminate it to keep it at a healthy level? And if it helps testicular function, even better.

Yes I agree aromasin for on cycle AI is the best choice as it lowers circulating estrogen. I would only use tamox on cycle if I was fighting gyno in all fairness though I am not estrogen sensitive either

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good point Atom. ↑ but ive seen people over use aromasin and then cry like a bitch when strength drops on 500 test a week due to no estro ..people need to know their body and its accomplished by putting out some money for labs and not flip floppin like a fish cause someone says gotta use this brah...imo

I too not estro sensitive but hell being fair.lol

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Good point Atom. ↑ but ive seen people over use aromasin and then cry like a bitch when strength drops on 500 test a week due to no estro ..people need to know their body and its accomplished by putting out some money for labs and not flip floppin like a fish cause someone says gotta use this brah...imo

Absolutely! I've seen people think, "Shit, I don't need any estrogen, it is bad!" Guess what? you do buddy! You gotta watch those hormones....

I know from the last week when I was on my competition diet we added in extra AIs to help drop water (estrogen will cause some water retention that can be seen in super low bodyfat) and my sex drive was non-existent. But it served a purpose and was effective for what it had to do. You need that balance to be working right on all levels

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Right on man.... My labs in the past have shown up with estrogen elevated to over 300 with no sides at all. So glad I took the time to run labs nobody needs to leave there estrogen that high. 12.5 mg Ed of aromasin keeps me right were I need to be :)