©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone remember Boladrol?

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I was searching through some boxes - and found a sealed foil bag of it.
Made by PHF supplements.
Supposed to convert to bolasterone in the body - but very toxic to liver.

2 mg tabs.:D

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
yes sir, think that's why I never tried it - was searching the forums for logs feed-back- lots of reviews on the good effects but not sides and blood work.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was a customer of PHF. Before the second round of regulations came down they made terrific stuff. If I remember correctly I think Hernon made a big thread about the boladrol and said it was hitting him exactly like real D-bol used to. He said a lot of guys at his gym were doing it also and really growing big time. Seamed like he was pimping it. But I don't know that to be true.
Anyway, later on he posted that he will never do Boladrol again because he just got back a blood panel showing toxicity that was way into the red flag areas. As you know he has already hurt himself abusing "D-bol" and couldn't afford to add to that.
MG, as you were reading this it was probably coming back to you. You were very active around the time this was going on.
I still have many un-opened bottles of PHF goodies. I loaded up when they announced the shit was hitting the fan. I think we can thank Bush for that one?

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I was a customer of PHF. Before the second round of regulations came down they made terrific stuff. If I remember correctly I think Hernon made a big thread about the boladrol and said it was hitting him exactly like real D-bol used to. He said a lot of guys at his gym were doing it also and really growing big time. Seamed like he was pimping it. But I don't know that to be true.
Anyway, later on he posted that he will never do Boladrol again because he just got back a blood panel showing toxicity that was way into the red flag areas. As you know he has already hurt himself abusing "D-bol" and couldn't afford to add to that.
MG, as you were reading this it was probably coming back to you. You were very active around the time this was going on.
I still have many un-opened bottles of PHF goodies. I loaded up when they announced the shit was hitting the fan. I think we can thank Bush for that one?

EXACTLY the reason I bought it. Hernon was pushing it I think PHF (pro-M board sponsor at the time) was comping him for a while then things went sour as some of the threads he was apologizing to people at PHF.

I hate to throw anything away...then again there is the trade sell forum on here.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL, go figure. I was reading your post and thinking "where the hell was he during this?" Now I know you were right there. Funny how things come up and become interesting all over again. No way I would give that boladrol up. No way! I have a couple of there products that work like no other. PHF was "REAL" deal.

Did plenty of PHF product and I'm still here and kickin......... !

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
LOL, go figure. I was reading your post and thinking "where the hell was he during this?" Now I know you were right there. Funny how things come up and become interesting all over again. No way I would give that boladrol up. No way! I have a couple of there products that work like no other. PHF was "REAL" deal.

Did plenty of PHF product and I'm still here and kickin......... !

I did buy a lot of stuff back then he was throwing his name behind like the SUST 250 prohormone he was pimping ....can't remember what was in it but the capsules were oil based inside and had melted and oxidized all over each other..
never bought his peptides or myostatin or even lba's through him as all the other products i bought had good reviews by other members.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I was buying PHF from PHF. I have purchased my fair share of LBA's from Phil and now the member that bought it from him. He's a nice guy and very responsible to deal with BTW. The one time he prepped me I purchased a few products from Phil. Tell ya what, Phil brought me in hard and dry. lol, what he does during prep is none of what he talks about in open forum. I won Mr Pa with him. He went away. I didn't stop using him. But unfortunately that's about all the good I can say about Phil. Shame. He got involved with this small wood and crew, one being this "big evil" that just past away. It all went to shit in a hand basket from there. But I'm sure you know all this. Like me you also had a front row seat.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
EXACTLY the reason I bought it. Hernon was pushing it I think PHF (pro-M board sponsor at the time) was comping him for a while then things went sour as some of the threads he was apologizing to people at PHF.

I hate to throw anything away...then again there is the trade sell forum on here.

I remember it very well myself and I'm the same way,,,HATE throwing anything away. I'm sure someone out there would love to have it,,they just need to be careful of the toxicity effect from it.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I heard it was good but like many prohormones it's going ruin bloodwork in a short time. You can still buy PHF Boladrol today.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
I remember this stuff. There was another one that was similar but can't think of the name. I only ever used superdrol and m1t. Both of those were the strongest orals I have ever used. Massive G do you think you would ever take it?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
The PHF bomb was Methodrol. I have about five of those bottle left. Toxicity off the map but WOW you could watch your body change. Can't imagine why no labs haven't nocked this off yet?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
On E-bay?

I would imagine so as I don't think it's available now. It's listed on sites but is out of stock so perhaps he missed that as on one (I just checked) it's hard to see. Although there is a UK company that sells a different brand of Boladrol dosed at 5mg per cap.

The PHF bomb was Methodrol. I have about five of those bottle left. Toxicity off the map but WOW you could watch your body change. Can't imagine why no labs haven't nocked this off yet?

They have matey. That was sdrol unless I am mistaken. I actually have inj sdrol but been trying to get my HDL back and I know even 5 injs of that will undo 6 months of hard work getting my levels back up :eek: I will have to try it at some point though. Since it was banned (even before) sdrol has been so mixed in quality. Most of the stuff I have used hasn't been good. I remember using Competitive Labs MDROL and that was ridiculous. That's the strongest thing I have ever used. I had to stop after less than 2 weeks as I felt like I had poisoned myself but was up about 14 pounds and leaner. That beat everything for me including oral tren, adrol, dbol etc.

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
I remember this stuff. There was another one that was similar but can't think of the name. I only ever used superdrol and m1t. Both of those were the strongest orals I have ever used. Massive G do you think you would ever take it?

I don't think so....orals ruin me blood way back when ...haven't taken any in many years.
May put it up for sale in the trade section, send the $$ for lab testing donation to here if that would be ok.

angus62

Oct 25, 2012
I bought some too when Phil said a guy in gym made some crazy strength gain in it. I used it before a push pull meet and it didn’t do anything for me. Zero. The Prohormone that really did something as fas a strength for me was whatever was in Tren Extreme the pat was sold at max muscle stores. I used that twice and it was crazy for strength.