©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Balkan pharmaceutical

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
People that run the other boards should actually read the posts people put up and not assume. Karma is ones worse enemy.
They have excellent products people are jealous that they don't have or carry .

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
People that run the other boards should actually read the posts people put up and not assume. Karma is ones worse enemy.
They have excellent products people are jealous that they don't have or carry .

Competitors pay money for that kind of crap, it's not just ignorance.

b12

Nov 27, 2012
It's hard to pinpoint what caused the infection. There are so many possible points of contamination. Sterility, ironically, seems to be a subjective process for most individuals --even trained medical professionals! What some people consider sterile, other don't --or one may not even know what s/he is doing is at high risk to infection.

Somehow, the thread digressed to Alin, and all I have to say is I've had nothing but good experiences with blood tests to back it up. I suggest anyone with doubts, do the same.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
It's hard to pinpoint what caused the infection. There are so many possible points of contamination. Sterility, ironically, seems to be a subjective process for most individuals --even trained medical professionals! What some people consider sterile, other don't --or one may not even know what s/he is doing is at high risk to infection.

Somehow, the thread digressed to Alin, and all I have to say is I've had nothing but good experiences with blood tests to back it up. I suggest anyone with doubts, do the same.

Too logical, I mean, who wants proof over opinion:rolleyes:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Maybe i misread, but i dont think anyone in this thread questioned Alin or even Balkan. In the beginning of the thread, the poster mentioned a thread on another board that questioned the quality certificates that balkan has, and the quality of their product. I read the thread on the other board that our member speaks of. We all know now that it was nothing but a malicious attempt to tarnish the reputation of the guy on top, Alin.
Its obvious that Alin provides excellent products and excellent service.
I know this from experience.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Maybe i misread, but i dont think anyone in this thread questioned Alin or even Balkan. In the beginning of the thread, the poster mentioned a thread on another board that questioned the quality certificates that balkan has, and the quality of their product. I read the thread on the other board that our member speaks of. We all know now that it was nothing but a malicious attempt to tarnish the reputation of the guy on top, Alin.
Its obvious that Alin provides excellent products and excellent service.
I know this from experience.

No one's questioning, we're all just making sure anyone reading that hasn't tried him knows he's the best:headbang:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Balkan from Alin is some of the best gear you will ever use. Balkan orals are my fav. Dbol are incredible and I know about 10 friends (in real life) who have used them with great success. I think 9 out of 10 of them said the best dbol they have ever used. Adrol is great too... as is avar. It's consistent throughout the range. I have left the best till last though... balkan tbol my fav oral ever and I have used some great ones (such as real naps, oral tren etc).