©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your impression of Deca and joint relief

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
I'm just totally convinced that Deca used in conservative doses (2mg/lb of bodyweight) in older trainees (40+)and perhaps with the supplementation of glucosamine chondroitin, which I will add on my next cycle, will help accelerate the healing of partially torn rotator cuffs, I know it did on mine. Some will argue It's all due to the water retention, but using the proper anti-aromatase will avoid that; 100mgs of Proviron did it for me and had no water bloat whatsoever, in fact It added some nice separation and definition in my upper body, no acne whatsoever, just the oddball tiny whitehead here and there.
I just think the 2mg of Deca per lb of bodyweight would be the ideal dosage to keep the benefits and avoid the nastier side effects, but a long cycle like the one I did would involve a limp Friend, for How Long?-that would depend on each individual.
Will post more experiences once I start my PCT next week, when I enter my third week after my last shot, meantime I'm still dosing the Proviron until then.

Best of Luck in your endeavors and Research Brothers!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Deca is a wonder drug for joints. As little as 50mg will transform me. However results are multiplied at 100mg. Therefore trt of 100mg test and 100mg deca would be useful to try for anyone who has severe joint issues/pain.

Deca takes a few days for me to feel it's joint effects. That is not placebo either as I have experienced severe back and knee pain and adding deca has reduced the pain within days on more than one occasion. Obviously it takes time to build up so more results will be seen at say 5 weeks.

Deca is also an amazing muscle builder so you have the best of two worlds. Then when you add in the joint benefits it's the perfect bulking aas. My joints feel their best at 150mg and above. If I were to add into a bulking cycle then 400-900mg would be used... often as my main injectable.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Never had good results from Deca for joints or otherwise...bloat, bad nonsurfacing acne & makes Me feel negative...I guess I'm one of the odd ones like that

Chidoman

Jun 9, 2013
Deca takes a few days for me to feel it's joint effects. That is not placebo either as I have experienced severe back and knee pain and adding deca has reduced the pain within days on more than one occasion. Obviously it takes time to build up so more results will be seen at say 5 weeks.

5 weeks was roughly my mark as well when I started noticing the joint relief effects; by then I was already doing my peak of 400mgs/week.

As an update to my experience, on the two week mark since my last shot, i decided to up the dose of proviron to 125mgs/day. Had been already a week and a half with no libido whatsoever and two instances of "Limp Friend" whithin this time, which really dissapointed my wife, and really bugged me. I dunno If it's mind fuck, or could be the time off, but my Friend came alive alright and did my duties as I used to with the intensity of what when we were honeymooning.
Will keep that dosage till my three week mark and taper off to 50mgs. along with 20mgs of tamoxifen, prior to star my clomid.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Never had good results from Deca for joints or otherwise...bloat, bad nonsurfacing acne & makes Me feel negative...I guess I'm one of the odd ones like that
Not odd to me. It does my joints all kinds of ridiculous good but it shuts me down harder than anything except tren, and I also get the non-surfacing (cystic) acne from it.

post edit: oh, but no way am I gonna stop using it :)

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
300/week has been great for me. Shoulder and elbows. Even my neck is doing great.

It seems to be the only solution that "really" works.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
5 weeks was roughly my mark as well when I started noticing the joint relief effects; by then I was already doing my peak of 400mgs/week.

As an update to my experience, on the two week mark since my last shot, i decided to up the dose of proviron to 125mgs/day. Had been already a week and a half with no libido whatsoever and two instances of "Limp Friend" whithin this time, which really dissapointed my wife, and really bugged me. I dunno If it's mind fuck, or could be the time off, but my Friend came alive alright and did my duties as I used to with the intensity of what when we were honeymooning.
Will keep that dosage till my three week mark and taper off to 50mgs. along with 20mgs of tamoxifen, prior to star my clomid.

Just take 1.25mg of Bromo and your dick wouldn't even know you're taking Deca.

Been running 1200mg of Deca with 1.25mg of Bromo and also only running TestE at 150mg... Cock is working fine