©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle advice

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Before we start i just want to clear up some things, i am 21, i know some of the older vets on the forum would highly be against the use of AAS at this age, but i do know what am i getting myself into, the only reason i want to start now is because i have reached my genetic limit(not making any gains despite good diet and training for the past year) and plus i would one day hope to compete and get a pro card. I consulted my family regarding this and they said that they would be supportive towards my decision. So far for the past few years my diet and training has been perfect and I'm very sure I'm ready.

Stats
Training experience: 8 years
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5' 6
BF%: 8%

Week 1 500mg of Test E with 400mg NPP
Week 2-12 250mg Test E with 200mg NPP EW
Week 13-15 Off
Week 16 100mg clomid EOD
Week 17 50mg EOD

Also, i would have some Adex on hand just in case of gyno which i would take 0.5mg EOD for the whole duration of the cycle if gyno happens.

I would like to end of by saying i'm sorry if the first pragraph offended any one of you and that i am very thankful that you guys take the time to read through the posst and reply to it. Thank you.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
There is no need to front load NPP

Other than that everything looks okay for a first cycle. Good luck

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Why not just run test only for your first run? The doses look fine and no need to front load npp. My only concern would be if you have sides that you will not know what compound is causing the sides. For that reason i suggest test only 500 mg ew for your first run and you should still make great gains.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
why not just run test only for your first run? The doses look fine and no need to front load npp. My only concern would be if you have sides that you will not know what compound is causing the sides. For that reason i suggest test only 500 mg ew for your first run and you should still make great gains.

^^ this^^

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Why not just run test only for your first run? The doses look fine and no need to front load npp. My only concern would be if you have sides that you will not know what compound is causing the sides. For that reason i suggest test only 500 mg ew for your first run and you should still make great gains.

Completely agree
P

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
My concern with running 500mg of test EW is that it would lead to gyno which i think i might be prone to since i started to get puffy nipples since puberty. And also, won't the test E take around 2-4 weeks to kick in after the first injection?

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
I dont see any problem in running test and NPP on a first cycle
Both work in synergy and you can get good results from that
Dosages look ok

Enjoy

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
My concern with running 500mg of test EW is that it would lead to gyno which i think i might be prone to since i started to get puffy nipples since puberty. And also, won't the test E take around 2-4 weeks to kick in after the first injection?

Are you planning to have an ai on hand or to run it during your cycle?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Have Nolva on hand.

Every morning in the shower feel the nips and if they are starting to feel sensitive, start the Nolva right away.

Playing with them every morning will probably make them sensitive.... Lol Its always good to have everything in hand before you start

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Playing with them every morning will probably make them sensitive.... Lol Its always good to have everything in hand before you start

I read it somewhere in the forum that adex is better choice than nolva when you plan to use it during the actual cycle itself is that true?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I read it somewhere in the forum that adex is better choice than nolva when you plan to use it during the actual cycle itself is that true?

Adex is an AI that lowers circulating estrogen in the body were nolvadex is a serm. Nolvadex competes for the receptor in the mammary gland helping fight off gyno. So they work differently. Using an AI on cycle will keep the circulating estrogen lower and reduce sides. Nolvadex is better used for pct or to fight gyno as it will not reduce circulating estrogen

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
arimidex works fine for preventing gyno as long as you dont wait until you have a raging case of it before you do anything about it. you need estrogen in a healthy level. during puberty you have crazy hormones and now you're grown you have leveled out. your first cycle of say 500mg/wk of test will be badass no doubt! you should have little to no issue with estrogen at all but at worst may need to take a little arimidex for a week or two then you will be fine. listen to your body and all will be well. keep things simple and cheap. save your money and get ready for cycle #2. take proper time off and hit cycle #2 running. just my 2c. best of luck!

VP

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
arimidex works fine for preventing gyno as long as you dont wait until you have a raging case of it before you do anything about it. you need estrogen in a healthy level. during puberty you have crazy hormones and now you're grown you have leveled out. your first cycle of say 500mg/wk of test will be badass no doubt! you should have little to no issue with estrogen at all but at worst may need to take a little arimidex for a week or two then you will be fine. listen to your body and all will be well. keep things simple and cheap. save your money and get ready for cycle #2. take proper time off and hit cycle #2 running. just my 2c. best of luck!

VP

Keep in mind everyone respond different to the influx in hormones and have to figure out what works for them. Some start to get Gyno by looking at a bottle of test and other folks like me can have estrogen levels well over 400 with no side effects. Running aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed keeps my estro closer to normal range. It is correct that you need a balance between estrogen and testosterone though. If your testosterone levels are 3-4 times higher than normal range and you drive your estrogen down to normal clinical off cycle ranges you would probably suffer from low estrogen symptoms. Not good. So finding the sweet spot is so important

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Keep in mind everyone respond different to the influx in hormones and have to figure out what works for them. Some start to get Gyno by looking at a bottle of test and other folks like me can have estrogen levels well over 400 with no side effects. Running aromasin at 12.5 mg Ed keeps my estro closer to normal range. It is correct that you need a balance between estrogen and testosterone though. If your testosterone levels are 3-4 times higher than normal range and you drive your estrogen down to normal clinical off cycle ranges you would probably suffer from low estrogen symptoms. Not good. So finding the sweet spot is so important

very true! i can only speak from my experience but i also had a terrible gyno as a young teen but even as a young adult never had much gyno sensitivity to Test. i was running Test Deca and D-bol in pyramid cycles back in those days and had didnt know anything but gear and never had an issue with Gyno. i have always found that arimidex works best for me as not to drive estrogen down too fast causing joint discomfort which for me being older and a competitive powerlifter is never good. again just my experience. best of luck and mad respect to all!!!

VP

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013

VP

How much of a dosage do you need to bring it up to on the next cycle in order to continue to make progress with each sucession cycle?

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
Week 1 1000mg of Test E
Week 1-4 30mg Dianabol ED
Week 1-12 500mg of Test E
Week 13-15 Off
Week 16 100mg clomid EOD
Week 17 50mg EOD

So after reading through some of the old posts on the forum i saw that a lot of the guys' first cycle look something like this, should i go with this cycle or does the original proposed cycle look like a better idea?